u n o

Addison jumped as she slammed her locker shut and was greeted by a familiar face. 

"Wyatt!" the cheerleader exclaimed. The werewolf boy gave the girl a crooked smile.

"Hey," he said, "I heard about you and Zed."

"Yeah?" She asked. She and Zed had broken up the other day. It wasn't exactly breaking up, it was more of a break. They had agreed with Addison being cheer captain and Zed being football captain there was way too much going on to be in a committed relationship. They had broken it off mutually, and they were still friends.

"Yeah." Wyatt agreed, "Heard about it from Zed."

"What exactly did he say?" Addison asked. Wyatt opened his mouth to reply, but he was cut off by an announcement.

"Good morning students of Seabrooke!" Principle Lee said in her usual cheery voice, "Remember that today is chips and chili day in the cafeteria and to buy your tickets to go see the upcoming football game!" There were cheers and whoops all around. 

"Now for a very special announcement, "Principal Lee continued. the students quieted down.

"As you all know, ever since Seabrooke was discovered, there has been an annual masquerade every 5 years to celebrate another half-decade of success.  Remember this is a masquerade and it going to be taking everyone back a couple of decades! And remember no one who doesn't have a mask is permitted into the masquerade. Tickets are on sale now, and it is this Friday." The girls began to squeal and whisper while eyeing certain boys.

"Do you think Bonzo will ask me to dance?" Bree asked her Addison.

"Of course!" she exclaimed, "There is no way he wouldn't."

"Ugh," Willa said rolling her eyes, "As if I need another reason for the wolf cubs to sneak out." Addison laughed.

"You'll be alright Wills," Addison said putting her arm around her werewolf friend. Willa wrinkled her nose.

"I hope so."

"So are you going with anyone?" Bree asked.

"Absolutely not," Willa said shaking her head, "I'd rather be sprayed with silver. Eliza?"

"I'm with you girl," Eliza agreed. 

"Not me!" Wynter exclaimed happily, "Maybe someone will ask me to dance!"

"Probably." all the girls agreed in unison. They all laughed and liked arms.

+++++++++

"Does this look ok?" Bree asked holding a bright pink poofy dress up to the girls, "Or is it too much?"It was Wednesday, two days before the masquerade and the girls were going dress shopping.

"I was actually thinking this would look great on you," Wynter admitted shyly holding up another dress that was the same shade as the one Bree was holding. We all gasped. It was beautiful. 

"Wynter, where did you find that?" Bree asked.

"It caught my eye," Wynter admitted, "I actually have picks for the rest of you guys if you want..."

"Wynter," I said smiling, "Looks like you've got a talent in fashion. Wynter practically glowed.

+++++++

I carefully put my hairbrush back down on my table and stared at the mirror. I felt nothing like myself. Wynter had selected the most gorgeous dress for me. I couldn't believe that the person sitting in front of me was... me. This was probably the longest  I had admired myself. 

"Addison, let's go!" my mom called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled. I got up and fixed myself one last time before heading downstairs and into the car.

++++++++++

Bree:

Eliza:

Eliza:

Willa:

Willa:

Wynter:

Wynter:

Addison:

Addison:

====================

Guess who's actually not dead, but super bad at updating! I have a lot of work even though I'm quarantined. Are you guys quarantined? 'Cause I am. Anyways, I'll try to update soon! Love you guys, and stay safe and healthy!

~rachel