t w o

(What the booths look like^^^)

Just then, there was a flicker of the lights. All conversation stopped and everyone looked around. A distant howl was heard and my face broke out into a huge smile. I could recognize that howl from a mile away. A strong wind blew the door open tearing the bell from the string on the ceiling. It clanged onto the floor and a thicky mist crept into the dinner covering the floor lightly. The neon signs shone bright illuminating everyone's faces. A group of werewolf boys strolled through the door. There were a few gasps and murmuring. Someone knocked over their drink and the glass shattered onto the floor. The boys hopped over it effortlessly. They sat down at a nearby booth. One of the werewolves had dark hair with a slight hint of white at the front. He was wearing a partial fur vest over a  short sleeve hoodie. Wyatt. He looked over at me and smiled showing his fangs before giving me a slight wink. I turned back to my friends smiling. They were looking from me to him and then to me again.

"Have you ever seen someone so perfect?

There really ain't no other way to word it.

My heart's locked down 'cause I'm all about,

'Bout that new kid in town.

Doesn't he get you crazy like a circus?

I'm turned upside down and so nervous.

My heart's locked down 'cause I'm all about,

'Bout that new kid in town."

"A werewolf?" Nini hissed looking over at Wyatt and the pack. They were all boys. I guess Wynter and Willa were elsewhere. 

"Yeah," I said a little dreamily. 

"He's dangerous," Rocky hissed.

"Who's dangerous?" We turned to see Wyatt in front of the booth. He flashed me yet another smile.

"Hey Addison," He said, 

"Hey," I replied.

"So," Mia said loudly, "Why don't you introduce us?"

"Wyatt this is Rocky, Nini, and Mia. They go to Riverside. Rocky, Nini, Mia, this is Wyatt." I introduced. Wyatt nodded his head at them.

"While you here, care to join us?" Wyatt asked nodding to the booth the others were sitting at. I looked at the other girls hopefully. They hesitated before shrugging and going to join them. I got up to go with them, but Wyatt grabbed me by the hip and pulled me close to him. He didn't say anything, but he nipped me on the neck and then let me go. We crammed into the booth with Rocky using her purse as a divider.

"I have a boyfriend," she announced, "So don't you all get any ideas or I will call him."

"Who is he? Superman?" One of them scoffed. To my surprise, Rocky smiled.

"Something like that." Wyatt put his arm around me, and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. It sent shivers down my spine. I was so used to the cold sweetness Zed gave me. I had never experienced the hot passion Wyatt made me feel.