p . t 3

"Addison, if you are questioning yourself, he's not the one

"Addison, if you are questioning yourself, he's not the one. You need to explore who you are, be who you are." I looked up at him.

"Hey," Willa said walking towards us, "Addison I hate to break it to you, but werewolf laws state werewolves can only mate with other werewolves." I nodded. It was final. I was breaking up with Zed. I felt sad. Not heartbroken. Sad. Like I was losing a familiar blanket and not my first boyfriend. 

"Addison," Wyatt said softly, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." I admitted, "I thought I would be more upset, but I'm not."

"It's alright," Wyatt said. He hesitated before asking, "What Zed said earlier about me being into you and you being into me... is it true? The second part?" I looked at him surprised. There was no teasing in his eyes. "Because I know the first part is true." Wyatt looked down at our hands. I stared at the tall werewolf boy before me. I didn't know what to say. On one hand, I knew this was wrong. Dumping Zed and then immediately getting with Wyatt. But on the other, I knew it was true. I was into Wyatt.

"The second part?" I asked dazed. He didn't say anything. Instead, he leaned over and pressed his lips to mine.