"Dad, you're here," said Thana.

"Hmph! I just came from the market buying fruits. And after eating your dinner, you'll eat these next." said Mattu.

Thana responded.

"By the way, son, you'll be discharged tomorrow morning according to the doctor. Is your condition okay?" asked Mattu.

"My condition's better, Dad. Thanks to Buddha's hands. And then, I'll be able to go to school by afternoon once I am discharged."

"Good, good." reacted Mattu.

Nita finished feeding him and she placed the remaining food on the counter. Thana's condition gets better as he thanked his girlfriend for visiting him for the second time despite a coincidence. Nita asked permission to Mattu she'll go home ahead of them. Mattu normally smiled at her, whereas Thana bid goodbye to her.

"Bye, babe," replied Nita.

Mattu eyed Nita seriously as Nita exits the room.

Back in the village, Nita had finally come home riding her bicycle. Coincidentally, she and Pawana saw each other. Both of them came home to different places. Pawana just came from the market and bought something while Nita just came from the clinic.

"Khun Mae," asked Nita to her mother.

"Nita, where have you been? Luckily, we're home in coincidence," answered Pawana.

"Um, I just came from the clinic to visit someone."

"Someone? To whom do you visit there?" asked Pawana.

"I mean...I visited my classmate who's in bad condition. And he'll be discharged tomorrow morning so that he'll go to school afternoon."

Pawana understood her daughter's answer, however, she felt suspicious of her daughter's action. She recalls the things she saw in her daughter's bedroom. Then, she saw her daughter's smiling expression while Nita parked her bicycle in the right place.

"You're so happy right now, my daughter. Why?" asked Pawana.

"Huh? Umm...nothing. I just...smiled to myself in order to relieve my problems in life, especially, with my studies." smiled Nita.

Pawana couldn't utter more to her daughter's words and she nods her head. She silently couldn't understand why her daughter becomes happier than before since they were left by their own brother and father. Unbeknownst to her, Nita had already a relationship with Thana which could make her promise be broken.

"There's something different to my daughter." thought Pawana.  

A few weeks later, Thana and Nita held their hands together while walking to the road. The two of them came home from school. They're happy with each other as their relationship gets stronger than before. Thana hugged Nita on the shoulder added with kissing on the head.

"So, what are we going to do now after school? I think we should be apart now and go home"

"Wait! Babe, before we go, I...I just want to give something to make our relationship more fulfilling." said Thana.

"Huh? What are you trying to say, Thana? Anyway, I suppose to go home after class." asked Nita.

"Just one minute," begged Thana.

Nita sighed.

"Okay, this is it. Since we've spent our relationship for a few weeks, like almost a month, I just want to say thank you for everything...once again."

"Huh? For what?"

"You made my life complete since you came into my life. Besides, we studied together with our lessons, then, we normally get misunderstood by each other when our parents don't know our behavior."

"Me too. And because of you, I learned more about how to love a person like you...despite keeping our relationship in hidden way. I also learned from recovering from my past relationship with my ex-boyfriend who doesn't treat me so well. So that's why, you made my life more colorful with you, especially when we're home with Chit."

"Ha-ha. It's okay. I understand why Chit supported us in our relationship."

"Yeah, me too."

After they end their sweet conversation, they exchanged their 'I love you' with each other. Thana caressed Nita's cheek. They slowly stare at each other. Their inner fire slowly burns their emotions in order to express love and affection. At first, Thana was supposed to kiss Nita on the lips but Nita felt awkward. They chuckled a little bit, and finally, Thana kissed Nita's lips amorously, which means, their first kiss has finally started.

As the two people kissed their lips, Pawana was suddenly surprised by the shocking truth. She finally knew that Nita's friend or classmate that her daughter mentioned, is finally her one true love. She gets infuriated when she saw Nita and Thana kissing each other's lips.

"Nita!!" shouted Pawana to the couple.

Nita and Thana faced Pawana's infuriating expression.

"K-Khun Mae?"  asked Nita.