Chapter 5

A week later, Thana and his team finally came back to the school with a victory. He was holding a large-sized jasmine garland and a medium-sized bouquet filled with not just one but three different flowers; red roses, frangipanis, and chrysanthemums. The students and the entire faculty, especially the school principal, welcomed him and congratulate him on being the champion of the Muay Thai competition. The school principal holds a marigold garland and he wears it on Thana's neck. The students clapped their hands in unending support and fulfillment.

"Congratulations, Mr. Singsomboon. It was a great honor that you gave to us and to our school." said the principal to him.

"Very much welcome, sir. It was just an unexpected blessing gave me since my trainer and the team did our best in order to achieve the title...for being the Muay Thai champion," replied Thana confidently.

"And the more important thing is you should continue pursuing and maintaining your title by means of pursuing your studies. We cannot predict that to me, huh, opportunities in the future will come to you. Everyone considers you as their 'hero for teaching them, Muay Thai'"

Thana laughed boastfully as he scratched his head.

"Thanks for the encouragement, than aajan yai (Mr. Principal)" said Thana.

However, the principal noticed Thana's hands holding onto something.

"Mr. Singsomboon." called the principal.

"Yes?" asked Thana.

"What are these? What are these that you're holding for?"

In an unexpected situation, Chit grasped Nita's arm bubbly as they go outside the classroom to find out. Nita doesn't want to see Thana but Chit forced her to go. Lately, the two women found and saw Thana having a conversation. Nita gets irritated when she sees Thana again but she gets infuriated more when she saw Thana holding a jasmine garland and a bouquet of three different flowers.

"W-what the hell is he doing? N-No! He shouldn't become a champion so that he won't buy flowers for me as a gift! Argh!" angered Nita to herself.

"Oh my goodness! Look, Nita! His plan had finally succeeded!" said Chit.

Back to the conversation between Thana and the principal...

"Um, actually sir, these were just gifts. 'Special gifts' I mean." said Thana confidently.

"To whom will you give these, Mr. Singsomboon?" asked the principal to him directly.

"To the one that I fall in love with..." replied Thana.

"What do you say? A student here in school?" surprised the principal.

"Sir Principal! Thana!" shouted Chit.

"Damn no! Don't do this—"stopped Nita.

Chit didn't listen to her and she couldn't stop calling the principal's name until Nita immediately shut her mouth. Thana's training personnel finally knew the truth. Thana had fallen in love with Nita. The principal eyed Nita politely as if he doesn't know behind Thana's unforeseen romance. Thana glanced at him and added with a smile.

"Is there a problem with my question?" asked the principal curiously.

Thana shook his head.

"Nothing," he replied.

"Okay. Give these to the person you want to give. I'll go ahead of you." said the principal and he left ahead.

Without hesitation, he approached Nita while holding the gifts he bought. As he faced Nita bravely, the students started to yell crazily and screamed with joy. It's more like he was doing an engagement in advance. Chit immediately released her friend's hand.