Chapter 1

The golden sun stunningly shines in a small village located in the city district of Khon Kaen, Thailand. The sparrows and others flew in warm, unpleasant summer skies. The water buffalos ate grasses in the grasslands so that they'll have the energy to plow the fields by the farmers. Some of the buffalos bathed in the river normally. In the said village, a fighting event conducted wherein many people watching with a scream and a loud yell. It was a Muay Thai fight of a particular junior high school held in the high school stadium. Most of the audiences were junior high school male students; assisted with their teachers, too. The Muay Thai announcer showed up on stage to start the round.

"Sawatdee ton chao tuk khon khrab! (Good morning, everyone!) Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to our very first junior high school Muay Thai fight!" shouted the announcer.

The audiences yelled and cheered continuously.

"Before the division Muay Thai Fight competition to be conducted for the following weeks in the city stadium, there would be an advanced fight this morning. And right now, allow me to introduce...to all of the students and audiences...our first contenders from Khon Kaen City High School."

The audiences yelled and cheered.

"The first contender of this ring, wearing black and blue boxers, please, makes some noise to! Thanawat 'Ngoo Hao Rohn (Hot cobra)' Singsoomboon!" the announcer added.

Thanawat Singsomboon, his classmates called him Thana, made a hot and steamy entrance as he entered the ring and have a dance ritual before the fight. His dazzling yet tantalizing sexy eyes made everyone cheered up. Not only for the eyes but also for his muscular, bodybuilder body. The female audiences, in minority, felt so crazy at him ever since he was the first year. The announcer also introduced his competitor to compete on the said fight. A few minutes later, the fight has finally started.

Meanwhile, in the mountainous area of the village, Kunchanita Sasirikorn – neighbors called her Nita rode a bicycle faster as she across the concrete bridge. She feels cram because she thought that she'll be late for school. Her uniform was slightly crumpled because it was not ironed yet. As she reaches the school, Ngarmchit or "Chit" – her classmate obstructed in front of her for a moment.

"Nita! Wait!" called Chit.

She supposed to stop riding her bicycle; however, the bicycle was out of control until she accidentally bumps Chit. Chit falls down on the ground as Nita immediately rushed her bicycle and help her to stand up.

"Chit! Are you alright? Sorry for bumping you, 'kay?" apologized Nita.

Chit accepted her apology in a smile and she started wiping her skirt with her bare hands.

"Chit! Is there a class?" responded Nita in a cramming way.

"Haven't you informed this morning? It's totally unexpected, Nita!" said Chit.

"Huh? W-What do you mean?" asked Nita.

"Khun Aajan (Teacher) Chokchai suddenly informed me that his classes will resume this afternoon. But this morning, we don't have classes from him now. So, don't worry about that."

"What the heck! I was expecting that there'll be classes this morning. I haven't studied lessons for the quiz in English. I haven't ironed my uniform because of something problematic in our family." doubted Nita innocently.

"Whoa! Relax! I don't think you're the only problematic in Khon Kaen, too, even me I have. Just relax! So right now, we'll have to take a deep breath because we don't have classes. There's a Muay Thai fight in our school. You want to watch?"

"Muay Thai fight?" stunned Nita curiously.

The two girls went inside to the school's stadium and watching the Muay Thai fight. The traditional music was played in the said fight. Thana uses his endless endurance and balance in fighting his competitor. He uses his strongest parts on defeating the enemy besides his 'spirit killer' punches; his shins, his feet, and arm joints. However, his competitor didn't give up as he immediately stood up. He exchanged kicks and punched Thana effortlessly. Nita and Chit reached to the stadium and watched the fight.