Chapter 7

"Girlfriend? How would I know that you claimed yourself as the girlfriend of my son?" asked Mattu while lowering his eyebrows.

Nita gets stunned silently as her heartbeat gets intense after being confronted by him.

"Um...sir, it was your son who begged and pleaded with me to be his girlfriend, since he courted me for a very long time. Then...we just accepted each other's feelings. That's why he fell in love with me so much. And, I really loved him truly." admitted Nita.

Mattu sighed sublimely at Nita's confession. In fact, he doesn't care about his son's relationship; as long as he wanted his son to finish his studies and not pursue the sport. He is supposed to interrogate more to Nita, but later he feels comforted. He introduced briefly himself to Nita that he's the father of Thana and thanked her for taking care of his son. He asked Nita why Thana got hospitalized. Nita was slightly anxious about the murderous incident; fortunately, she tried her best to confess the reason. She confessed the incident to Mattu. She confessed that Thana was almost get murdered by his ex-boyfriend, Samut because Samut wanted her to get back on his own hands.

"Wait! Did you say Samut? Your former lover?" asked Mattu.

"Yes, sir. He's my former boyfriend and I decided to break up with him," answered Nita.

"Is he the one who almost kill my son?" exasperated Mattu.

Nita gets mumbled at first. She gets chilled and tense about exasperation of Mattu. Lately, she bravely nodded her head.

Mattu gets infuriated again about the confession.

"Samut, you...what the hell are you doing this to my son? You will pay for this!" infuriated Mattu to himself.

"Sir? Is there anything wrong? And how do you even know about him?" asked Nita.

"No. Nothing's wrong, but he'll pay for what he did to my son! He'll be paying for this and suffer his outcome in jail! I've known him for a very long time." responded Mattu.

Nita was silent as she slowly placed her right hand on Thana's forehead. Mattu thanked Nita for the sudden help that he never expected to have. Then, he begged her that he'll be the one taking care of him.

"All right, sir. Actually, I will go home for now since I don't have anything to do here. Mom's concerned about me not going home. Otherwise, I will be reprimanded again by her." replied Nita as she scratches her head.

"Oh, I see. Nice to meet you, Nita," said Mattu to Nita.

Nita smiled and took a deep breath comfortably. She never expected Mattu unexpectedly treated her nicely. She could not expect that Thana's father might be furious at her first meeting. Then she lately understands that Mattu has a good heart, too. The question is, if Mattu knows his son had a relationship with Nita, does her mother, Pawana, already know about her relationship with Thana?

The next morning, the sun's rays get brighter in the whole village. The police group's cars ran faster. Nita was riding her bicycle as she normally entered the school gate. Suddenly, she heard the cars' loud sirens while entering the gate. She immediately looked back and she saw a line of police cars running on the rocky road. Chit directly approaches her and asked something.

"Nita! What's going on? And why I've seen some police cars running fast?" called Chit alarmingly.

"Uh, they will capture someone who commits a crime," answered Nita.

Phrajan Tem Duang: Samtang Ako May Kinabuhi Pa (พระจันทร์เต็มดวง)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें