Chapter 8

"Chit, why are you asking about that?" asked Nita surprisingly.

"Sorry to ask that of you, Nita, but I was just curious if your mother knows that you've entered a relationship with Thana. Did she know about it?" apologized Chit curiously.

"Honestly, no, but she saw the gifts that Thana gave to me. Especially, the jasmine garland he gave me last time when I accepted him as my boyfriend. She asked me who these gifts come from. And I just answered to myself." responded Nita.

Chit took a deep breath positively.

"Thanks to Buddha. I never thought you will almost tell your mom that you had a relationship with him, fortunately, you don't."

"Yeah, Chit, but I will just be afraid more if she will suspect me in her own eyes. And she'll get angry with me for breaking my promise to her," said Nita.

"Okay, girl. I get what your mother said to you and no need to repeat it again. Besides, I realized that some parents don't really support their children's relationship because they wanted their children to pursue their education and graduate with success. And they are parents who they like... don't really care about their children's actions. That's why in the end, life directions turned to procrastination or something." explained Chit.

Nita nodded her head.

"Anyway, whatever plans in your life, I will still support the relationship between the two of you." supported Chit to Nita.

"Thanks a lot, Chit." thanked Nita.

The evening passed, and in the clinic, Nita visited Thana's room bringing with her food. She placed them on the counter and started preparing them. Thana slowly opened her eyes after taking his rest.

"Nita," called Thana.

"Babe, you're awake since I newly came here in my room," said Nita.

"Ha-ha. Nah! I would really feel that you're here 'because I was sleeping and taking a rest. My father came here taking in-charge this afternoon and he'll go back this evening."

"Really, babe? That's better. Then, I met your father last night and he's good in behavior." said Nita to Thana.

"Well, that's good, but he's never supported me toward my passion for being a Muay Thai player," said Thana to Nita.

"It's okay, babe. In the meantime, I'd prepared food for your dinner so that your condition will be better once you'll be discharged," said Nita as she finished placing the food.

Thana thanked her very much, later, Nita brought the tray with prepared food and she gave it to him. Nita started feeding him slowly and carefully. While feeding, Thana slowly showed her hand and he started touching Nita's head sweetly.

"Is the food good?" asked Nita as she noticed her boyfriend's hand on her head.

"Yeah, babe, when you're the one feeding me every day. I feel like I'm incomplete with you." chuckled Thana.

"Blah! Don't be such silly! Just eat your food now, okay?" irritated Nita.

The couple laughed and chuckled together sweetly and romantically. Their romantic feelings slowly bloom more after they become together. Thana couldn't say that he was gratified more when Nita came into his own life. His courtship towards Nita came true as he was accepted by the girl he desired to be part of. A few seconds later, Mattu entered the room bringing a cellophane of fruits. He brought them from the market. He clears his throat when he heard the teenage couple.

"What are the two of you doing?" asked Mattu.

Nita looked at Mattu as she directly greeted him while spoon-feeding Thana.