Chapter 4

She gets exasperated until she immediately exits away to the classroom and goes to the dusty road. One of her classmates chased her to stop. Nita tried to clarify Thana's words that she received but in vain. She couldn't reach the van wherein Thana was with the team riding. Until she gets irritated because the truck has finally run away.

"Phew, you're here!" said the classmate to Nita until she takes a deep breath.

"Dammit! Dammit! He goes away." maddened Nita to herself.

"Nita, how can you confront him if he's with his team and newly leave away from school? I get perspired much of finding you, and then you're here."

"Phew! He must take his word away from him."

"I have just informed you about what he said to me and he then informs you." said her classmate and continued taking her breath.

Nita couldn't utter another word as she understands her classmate's perspiring situation. Her classmate begged her they will go back to the classroom and resume cleaning. Inside the running truck, Thana started stretching his arms to avoid pressure. He didn't think about his hidden plan for Nita once he will win the competition. He beamed about what he did to Nita's classmate because he wanted to court Nita and be his girlfriend once he will win the Muay Thai competition. His trainer didn't notice his action but one of the personnel observed his smile. Lately, he asked him.

"Thana..." called the personnel to Thana.

Thana looked back.

"Why are you smiling? Hmm...you smiled for someone, right?" teased the personnel to him.

"W-what are you saying?" asked Thana deniably.

"What I mean is that...you're smiling yourself and you did something weird to a student. Doesn't that mean you court someone from school?"

Thana denied the personnel's answer until he immediately answered no.

"If no then, why did you do to yourself? And why don't you tell us who the person is as sort of having inspiration on the fight."

A second later, his coach cleared his throat and scolded what the person has done to him. He never asked Thana about what his trainee did. The only thing he lately knew is that Thana was always courting Nita even though he familiarized the woman. After classes, Nita went home alone and rode her bicycle. She crossed the same spot which is the bridge. While riding, Samut noticed her and he immediately chased her as he rides his motorcycle. Nita heard a motorcycle noise. She looked back and it was Samut chasing him. She never looked at him until she immediately ran her bicycle faster.

"Nita! Nita, wait! Do you have the nerve to stay away from me? Huh?!" exasperated Samut.

"Because you had that shit classmate on your heart now? That's why you break up with me anymore? No way!" he added.

Nita continued riding her bicycle and went away. Samut continued following her intentionally. As she reaches the village, she was shocked as she was intruded by Samut. Lately, she immediately antagonized him.

"What the hell are you doing and still have the nerve to trespass in front of me? Aren't you tired of chasing me, huh?" enraged Nita.

"Why didn't you inform me that you're with that guy at the school? I get envious and furious when I saw the two of you. Anyway, are you in a relationship with someone else over me?"

"Excuse me?! Are you hearing yourself? For your information, I already broke up with you. When my mother found out that we have a fight after deciding to end our relationship, she gets mad at me after she throws you out of your house!"

"I know, I know your mother throws me out there! But that's not what I ask for. I cannot believe that maybe you've been in love with someone else and tried to avenge me. Who's that person with you on that day?" overheard Samut raising his voice.

"Can you please stop asking me that?!" infuriated Nita.

"I said who?!" exasperated Samut.

Nita gets annoyed at Samut's insanity. She immediately ignored him by leaving him alone, however, Samut grabbed Nita's left arm and almost harassed him. He didn't allow her to let go. Nita gets furious; almost gets teary-eyed, as she was aggressively abused by Samut. Fortunately, Rasiya – Samut's father immediately ran and approached his son. He immediately grabbed his son's shirt and punched him viciously. Nita felt cried as she had tears in her both eyes.

"Nita, get away from him! I'll be the one to stop him." pleaded Rasiya furiously.

Nita immediately nodded as she went back to riding her bicycle in no time. She reached home with fright after Samut harassed her. Her hair tangles got untidy, her cheeks and both arms get bruised, and her eye-bags get slowly grew. She couldn't control herself emotionally as she couldn't stop weeping while leaning alone on the back door.

"Why did you do this to me even though I objected to you for good?" thought Nita to herself.

The night after, in a small dormitory of the stadium, Thana still hasn't slept yet after the intense training he had; from afternoon until evening. He was still looking at the rusty window looking at the twinkling stars in the midnight skies. He was imagining Nita. The team and the personnel were sleeping, Thana hasn't slept on the bed yet and was still busy imagining Nita. This means he had a true and greater feeling for the woman he desired to get his empty heart to be fulfilled with love.

"Nita, you're as beautiful as the twinkling stars in the midnight skies. If you see me leaving the school, you'll definitely object and react to what my true feelings said to you, but, you failed to do so. Ha-ha. I guess it's time to take my opportunity to get your heart by means of winning this competition. I'll take my victory for you, Nita." vowed Thana to himself.