Chapter Five - Prank night disaster

-// Sarafina's pov //- 

I had to stifle the giggles that kept coming from me as we set the mouse traps around the classroom, Tyler was crouched beside me chuckling at my immaturity. I gave him a small shove not doing it too hard as fearing that he would fall and set all the traps off, and I was sure that Caroline would have my head. A few more silent minutes went by in till the classroom door swung open with a bang, the light switching on illuminating everyone in the room. 

Caroline stood up her hands on her hip as she scowled at Matt who was by the door, a shocked expression on his face "Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" She growled out, angrily. I chuckled softly before smiling over at the blond haired boy "Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" I asked.

Matt nodded his head with a small shrug "Clearly..."

Caroline's glared hardened as she scolded him "How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year!" Elena smirked nodding her head "Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this!" She told him in a stern tone, but the smile on her lips showed she was joking. 

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this..." he muttered slowly, rubbing the back of his head. Bonnie smiled shrugging her shoulder before pointing an accusing finger to Caroline "Caroline's making us"

Caroline rolled her eyes, scoffing "We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Elena quickly interrupted her, attempting to make her voice similiar to Care's "And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" 

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care!" Caroline countered, with a pout. 

Tyler rolled his eyes "You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank! Sara lets go!" He called to me, walking out the door. Giving everyone a grin I bounded after him, jumping onto his back wrapping my legs around his waist crying out dramatically "Onward Chancey!" He burst out laughing, rolling his eyes once again. 

Once we got outside a few of the jocks were around, so Tyler rounded them up telling them what to do "Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go!!" I looked over my shoulder seeing Elena, I grinned at her she smiled back with a laugh before walking through the double doors.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Walking out of a classroom a giant smile on my face, I had just loosened all the screws in each of the chairs in the class room. I chuckled softly walking down the hall way, prank night was a great idea and I'm glad Caroline made us all participate. Turning down another corner I saw Caroline and Tyler making out, I grimaced slightly feeling awkward. 

So to remove my feeling I screamed out making them turn to face me quickly "PG-13, PG-13!" I then smacked my hands over my eyes, crying out "It burns!" 

The couple burst out laughing, watching me in amusement. Looking between the gaps in my hands I gave them a cheeky grin "I wouldn't mind so much if I could join... threesome?" I questioned, removing my hands from my face wriggling my eyebrows suggestively. Caroline burst out laughing rolling her eyes, whilst crossing her arms. Tyler on the other hand ran at me scooping me in his arms spinning me round in a circle, a squeal of shock coming from me lips soon turned into laughter. 

"Well isn't this adorable..." A girls voice drawled out. 

Tyler stopped spinning me to look at the girl, he put me on the ground pushing me behind him slightly in a protective stance. Caroline was in front of the both of us in an instant "Uh, do we know you?" She asked sourly, her eyes narrowing.