Chapter Three - It comes in threes

-// Sarafina's pov //- 

One moment I was being scooped up into warm arms then the next my body collided with a cold hard surface, sitting up with a start a small scream surfaced from my mouth. Why I was screaming you may ask? I hadn't a clue... I looked round my body trembling seeing I wasn't in my room it was old fashioned but curiously held a homely feeling that I couldn't shake. I had no idea where I was and that I did not like. 

Looking downwards I could see I had fallen off a bed, my body wrapped up in the quilt. Squirming free I jumped to my feet which I automatically regretted as a wave of dizziness spread through out me. Just as my body went to hit the ground for the second time today, I felt strong arms wrap around me looking up I came face to face with forest green eyes. My heart was hammering but seeing the appearance of the individual above me calmed it down, I gave Stefan a small smile which he returned. Pulling me to my feet he lightly pushed me too sit on the bed. 

"Are you okay?" He questioned, evident concern in his tone. He cocked his head to the side like that of a puppy when they were trying to figure something out. I smiled nodding my head but winced doing so as a pain shot up the side of my neck. Groaning I massaged where the pain was my eyes closing for a brief period as I attempted to will the pain away. Feeling hands connect with my shoulders I forced my eyelids open staring at Stefan who now looked more concerned then he first did.

Grinning sheepishly I gave a small cough "Where am I?" I mumbled curiously scanning my surrounding's once again. Removing his hands from my shoulder he took to sitting beside me, he gave a quick glance round the room before replying "Your in my room, Damon brought you here after what happened last night" 

A frown washed over my face, last night? What happened last night? Concentrating I tried to recall what exactly had occurred, I remember hanging out with Tyler and then that man started to attack him, and Mason... Oh my! His eyes why were they gold and he was able to jump that car like it was nothing. Biting my lip I was brought back to reality when I felt Stefan once again place a hand on me, though this time it was on my knee. Gazing over to him he frowned "Do you remember what happened?" He asked analysing my face.

Biting my lip harder I slowly nodded "Yeah, there was a guy and he started to fight with Tyler... Mason broke it up but I wanted to make sure he was okay but on my way back I... I must have tripped over something and h-hit my head" I mumbled softly stuttering over my words as I recalled what happened, even though the words left my mouth my gut told me that it wasn't true. Running a hand through my hair I brushed it away.

He nodded his head slowly smiling "That's it?" He wondered aloud. I wanted to tell him about Mason but I knew he would find me crazy, so I just smiled and nodded "That's it" He grinned before giving my leg a pat "Well okay, I should get you home. Your dad might be worried" 

I gasped hand flying to my mouth, my dad most certainly would be worried he would be livid! Stefan seeing the panic on my face chuckled "Don't worry, Elena called him last night and she told him you were staying over here with her" A sigh of relief passed my lips, I gave him a  thankful grin. 

Looking over to the bed I frowned "Ehh if this is your bedroom? Where did you sleep?" I questioned uncomfortably. I didn't mind sharing a bed with Elena we would do that all the time, but sharing with Elena and Stefan... I wasn't to fond of that idea. But fortunately Stefan shook his head with a laugh "I used one of the spare rooms, Elena stayed with you though. She was worried"

I nodded of course Elena would be worried, that's all she ever did was worry. The frown didn't move from my face though "Why didn't you put me in a spare room?" I questioned tilting my head to the side like he did earlier. "Elena said you would be more comfortable in here" He shrugged his shoulders smiling down at me. Nodding my head I decided not to ask anything else, standing up I smiled at him "Well, thanks Stefan... Your a great friend" He rose to stand beside me, rubbing the back of his head before giving a tiny laugh "I know.."