Chapter Eight - Dining with Vampires

-// Damon's pov //-

I gave a small moan feeling the sun flood through the curtains, bringing up my hand I rubbed my eyes. I instantly stiffened feeling something move beside me, looking slowly down I saw a girl snuggled up into my side. I frowned confused into realisation hit me, as it did a smirk grew onto my face, that's right me and Sara did it last night. I chuckled the movement making my chest shake. She squirmed beside me, burying her face deeper into my ribs. 

I turned onto my side, so she was now buried into my chest. I decided being me I was going to have some fun, softly I moved her hair backwards exposing her neck. Leaning forward I started to kiss her skin lightly, giving a small nip here and there. She reacted just the way I wanted her to, she shivered a small moan passing her lips. 

She was very venerable in her sleep, she couldn't hide anything. The wall she normally kept up broke down as she slept, I would maybe have to warn her about that... My thoughts were interrupted as she started to stir awake. 

-// Sarafina's pov //-

 As I lay in warm darkness, something or someone was kissing my neck. I shuffled trying to get them to stop but it wasn't working. As their lips hit my sweet spot a small moan passed my lips, the kissing soon stopped but I could feel the breath of the person hitting my face. I soon felt myself waking up, giving a small yawn I blinked my eyes open. Looking up my gaze landed on the blue eyed vampire beside me, I gave him an awkward smile whilst he just smirked. 

Wriggling slowly out of his grip, I sat up keeping the quilt pressed to my body covering up my nakedness. I bit down on my lower lip feeling extremely uncomfortable, I almost died when he chuckled softly. My cheeks heating up shining up in a red colour. I turned to look at him scowling "Don't laugh" I whined. 

He grinned leaning back on his head rest, his fingers running up and down my spine. "So did I rock your world last night? How was your first vampire sex!" He smirked, wriggling his eyebrows.

I laughed rolling my eyes, leaning forward I grabbed his shirt and quickly pulled it on over my head. I smirked at him, moving to get off the bed, deciding to play with his ego "To answer your questions, the night was fun, but Ive had better!" I taunted pushing myself off the bed whilst I said "And vamp sex---" I paused making my face look as if I was in pain, keeling over slightly I whined "hurts..." 

In a matter of seconds he was beside me, a hand on my back and the other on my waist. His eyes were full of concern, I kind of felt guilty pretending to fake my pain but when I realised he was naked I couldn't stop the fit of laughter coming from me, I was now on my knees hands on the floor in front of me. Tears welled up in my eyes as the laughter carried on. 

What stopped me was the growl coming from the vampire above me, looking up his eyes were narrowed, arms crossed over his chest. He was no longer naked he must of slipped on some boxers during my laughter. I bit my lip stifling my giggles as I came to a stand, swinging backwards and forwards on my heels.

"I thought I had hurt you" He growled lowly.

Guilt overcame me, I pouted slight giving a small shrug "I'm sorry.." I mumbled. All he did was scoff turning away from me, damn him! Why should I feel guilty he was the vampire! But he seemed as if my actions had hurt him, so with a sigh I walked after him, catching his arm in my grasp. "Look I'm sorry... It was just a joke.." He looked over his shoulder to glare at me, another sigh escaped me as I released his arm. Going against my better judgement I pulled off his top, allowing myself to be naked. Tilting my head I smirked "Wanna take a shower?" 

His glared faded as a smirk appeared on his face, my smirk grew turning away from him I walked to his shower. As I got half way there I was swooped off my feet and spun round, a laugh passing my lips. "You really are a minx, arnt you?" He whispered in my ear, walking us to the shower.