"Do you realize what you've done?" The manager, Nima, of the small restaurant I was working at asked.

"I know, I know! I'm so sorry you can take all the damage costs out of my paycheck I swear. It wasn't even my fault that guy was the one who stood in my way! If anything he should pay for it but it's okay I'll cover the costs. He deserved the beer I spilled on his head, I mean did you see the way he was acting? It's as if he thought he was Jesus himself and could walk on water!" I rambled on and on, really really not wanting to get fired because this was the only thing that allowed me to pay rent each month.

"You bet this will be coming out of your paycheck! And you're going to apologize to all the customers here but even before that you are going to go find that guy and apologize for pouring that beer on him before he sues us for all we're worth." Nima ordered me.

"But-"

"No buts, get out there and find him!"

I was completely gobsmacked that the dick was the one who being rude but I have to apologize to him for something he obviously deserved. Standing there for another good minute or two just thinking, I took off my apron and headed for the door but not before looking guiltily at everyone who was in the restaurant and saw everything go down.

I can't see the guy anywhere from the restaurant so I guess now I have to walk around looking for his dumb ass. Great. Where could he have gone so fast, did he buy a teleporting machine with all his money? Probably.

I walked down the road until I saw a limo and the guy who I spilled beer on about to get in. I start to jog towards him and yell to get his attention. As soon as he sees me, I see him visibly roll his eyes and tense his whole body once again. He's still dripping with beer and I can't imagine him enjoying it all over his expensive suit and shoes and his beautiful beautiful face.

As I reach the limo, I have to stop to catch my breath. I really should start working out a bit more, damn.

"Uh, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the beer and uh running into you in the first place and uh maybe just don't sue us, yeah? Maybe I can pay for the dry cleaning?" I say as soon as I'm able to catch my breath.

He loudly scoffs and once again I'm reminded how much of a dick he is. I raise my eyebrow, asking him if there was something he had to say.

"Trust me babe, you wouldn't be able to pay my dry cleaning bill if you worked for the rest of your life at your shitty little restaurant."

I was furious now but I had already wasted enough time and breath on this idiot. I breathed in once, twice and three times before I could speak again." I. Am. Not. Poor. And anyway I shouldn't even pay since it was your fucking fault!" I feel as if I'm repeating myself and there's obviously no way this is going to go anywhere so I'm just going to go back and try to save my job.

All I saw at that moment was the limo door opening and conveniently realized that I'm standing right behind it and next thing I knew I was falling again. I shut my eyes and waited for the impact of the sidewalk but it never came. I slowly open my eyes and see the guy in front of my face with this amused look on his face as he seems to be studying my face.

I feel his arms wrapped around me. I awkwardly cough and try to pry his arms off me. I look up into those grey orbs and for a second recognition and surprise pass through them before he instantly covers it up with a bored expression.

That's when I realized there was someone else here too. I looked at the other guy and noticed he has light brown hair with brown eyes and let's just say he is extremely hot.

Not as hot as this guy.

He may be hot but his nasty personality just ruins it.

"Great now not only is my suit wet but it's also filthy from catching you." He says.

"You asshole. I didn't fricking ask you to catch me. Why did you even catch me huh? And oh great now I have to go disinfect my body of snob. And you can fucking well pay for your own damn dry cleaning because there is no way in hell I am paying." I finished my rant with a scoff I couldn't believe that this guy could be so rude.

He stared at me shocked. Finally after a good amount of time staring at me like I'd grown two heads he put his head down and I swear I heard him mumble a sorry or something. He immediately opened the door to his limo and got in without uttering a single word to me or even giving me a glance. The other guy though was laughing his ass off. There were tears falling down his face from how much he was laughing.

When he stopped laughing he looked at me and stuck out his hand. "Hi I'm Talon Scott."

"Hey I'm Chanel." I said giving him a smile as well.

"Well I've got to go but I hope to see you again? Here's my number." He said handing me a very professional looking business card.

Sure. Why not? How could someone so nice be friends with such an asshole.

"Sure that'd be great."

He gave me a dazzling smile and then got into the limo. As the limo drove off I turned around to make my way back to the diner.. I started to make my way up the street to the diner when another man in an expensive looking suit approached me; the only difference was that this man looked to be way older.

God haven't I had enough men in suits for a day?

"Hello my name is William Beauchamp."

"That's great for you?" I say confused as to why he's talking to me.

"Oh I'm sorry this must be a little confusing please let me explain." I nod to let him know to continue.

"I saw you with my son earlier and I have to say I'm very impressed he never admits defeat and apologizing is very rare with him. If you're willing to I have an offer for a job that will pay good money."

"I'm sorry. I'm not a prostitute if that's what you need-"

"Oh god no. This job is nothing like that."

"What is it then? And how much money exactly?"

"One million dollars," he hesitated and observed me before continuing.

"I want you to marry my son."