The Curse of the Black Spot (5)

Start from the beginning

"Until it does, you have to hide down here." Avery said.

| Inside | Ship | Captain's Cabin | Later |

Aubrielle sat awake unable to sleep as she watched her sister sleep. Her mind seemed to be racing and the veins throughout her body appeared to let out a vibrating hum. Small but fast breaths of air were released and inhaled through her mouth as she watched her sister. A small lump formed in her throat and her eyes prickled with tears as she struggled for breath. Aubrielle slowly crawled over to her sister, stretching out her arm to use her hand to removed a strand of hair from Amy's face. A small jolt sent the young woman scattering away from her sleeping sister. Aubrielle held her hand close to her chest, her breath coming out fasters as her eyes glowed.

"Rei, what's happening?" Aurelia questioned, rushing over to the panicking woman. "I need you to talk to me."

"I c-can't breathe." Aubrielle gasped. "Something's wrong."

"What's wrong?" Louis whispered, coming up to her other side. "Please tell us."

"Amy..." Aubrielle whispered. "Amy...Amy....Big sister...little sister....no sister....Amy.."

Aubrielle kept repeated her sister's name, the gears in her mind turning a thousand miles a minute, struggling to keep up the the young woman's thinking that she mumbled what appeared to be nonsense. Aubrielle's eyes glow white once more as she fell silent, her hands that were holding the twin's fell to the ground as she stared out at the open, seemingly almost comatose.

"What's happening?" Aurelia panicked, grabbing onto her brother's arm.

"I don't know.." Louis snapped at his sister in worry.

"It's fine..Save" Aubrielle whispered along with the eyepatch woman in her vision. "You're doing fine..." Aubrielle paused briefly. "Just stay calm Amy."

"Rei?" Amy questioned tiredly. "Are you okay?"

The twins looked over as Amy opens her eyes, hearing her sister's voice. And just in time, she sees an apparent hatch in the side of the ship slide shut on the face of the mysterious eye patched woman. Aubrielle used this opportunity to walk outside to her soulmate, her mind completely blank of what just happened moments prior.

| Outside | Ship | On deck]

Aubrielle and the Doctor stand outside together in silence, just looking over the the ships edge. They watched in content as the waves crashed against the ship, slowly rocking it back and forth as the waves hit. The Doctor sighs quietly, watching Aubrielle from the corner of his eye.

"I can still see you staring." Aubrielle laughed, sparing the Doctor a quick glance.

"How could I not?" The Doctor replied. "You are my everything."

Aubrielle's cheeks heated up at the confession, biting her bottom lip softly, she turned her head away from him. The Doctor grabbed her head and turned it back to him. He gently pulled her lips to his, kissing her softly, once, twice.... a third time caused her to giggle.

"Tell me a story?" The Doctor requested, as he pulled her into his arms.

The couple now stared over the ships edge, looking out over the horizon. Aubrielle's back was pressed against the Doctor's front as he lightly kissed the side of her neck, his arms wrapped around her waist.