Cafe Date

Todoroki's POV

I stare enviously at Bakugo and Midoriya. He had come out as polyamorous a while ago, and there is still a chance for the two of us. Still, I can't take the envy in me.

I had fallen for the greenette before the sports festival. When I asked him if he was All Might's secret love child, I had wanted to ask him out.

I sigh, following the group as the walk along to Hot Topic. I can't help but notice the tight fight of Izuku's pastel pink shorts, his cream tights hugging his calf muscles, a pale green crop top baggy over his chest, leaving most of his muscular abs uncovered. I blush, turning my head away.

The first person to notice the hero merchandise of us is Shinso, who is his boyfriend's tagalong. He picks up a shirt of Chargebolt. Izuku starts to fanboy over the clothing and bag tags, practically sparkling. I smile at the small boy, watching him count out his money, then his face dropping in dismay. I smile, pulling out a wallet. I search through the money and cards, until I find a golden credit card.

"Buy whatever you want. I have my old man's credit card." I tell the small boy. His smile is worth the price I'll pay later. A slight blush

"Thank you, Todo-kun." He beams. His smile is so bright. My gay panic fortunately goes unnoticed.

I watch him look through the merchandise. He chooses a shirt with some of our class on it and four hoodies. The hoodies are themed after the hero costumes of Bakugo, All Might, Kirishima and myself. I am surprised at the final one. I enjoy his distasteful look towards the Endeavor section.

I select a sweet little bag, one of those small ones, in a light green colour. I grab an All Might figure, three Midoriya figures, a pillow of Bakugo in a chibi form, another chibi pillow, this one of Midoriya, and six key chains, the same people as the hoodies plus Izuku. After a large debate, I choose a chibi pillow of myself.

As we exit the shop, I give the bag I was carrying with my purchases, besides the Izuku merchandise to the greenette. He looks shocked.

"Todo-kun! You shouldn't have." He exclaims. I shrug.

"I wanted to."

The greenette looks conflicted, then seems to make a decision in his mind.

"Okay. But can I take you to lunch?" He requests. I pull out my old man's wallet, and pull out a spare credit card. Carefully placing it in Izuku's hand, I nod.

"The number is 2143." I tell him. He smiles, knowing how I love to spend my father's money. I can practically see him planning the All Might merch he is going to buy.

"Come on. I know a good café." I tell him, dragging him to a sweet little café. We sit down, and order bubble tea and dango to share.

The small boy seems slightly distracted. I sigh, annoyed that he's not concentrating. I wait until he places his phone onto the table, then lean across to kiss his lips. He melts into my lips after he gets over his shock.

I pull away, watching his face fall into a pout of disappointment. A strong blush colours his cheeks. I can already guarantee Bakugo and I will get into fights over the sweet greenette.

Yeet!

Getting counseling on Tuesday. Half excited to finally get help, fully nervous.

Peace out!

Ari-chan. 💕