A Villain No More

Todoroki's POV

One week later

I knock on Izuku's door. I hear footsteps, then then door opens to show a crying Izu. I wrap my arms around him, and lift him up.

We make our way to his bed, where I lay him down, and keep him in my arms. He'll tell me what the matter is in his own time.

"S-sho-kun... I-it worked..."

I let go of him, and lift up his chin. The tears in his eyes keep flowing.

"That means you're free, right?" I ask. He nods, and a smile breaks out onto my face.

"S-sho-kun... Can we go t-tell the others?"

"Of course. When do you have to meet with the league?" I ask. Izuku shrugs.

"Monthly, they say."

I nod, and lift up my boyfriend. His small but muscular arms wrap around my shoulders, and I walk. We find Tokoyami and Shinso almost immediately. I place my boyfriend down, and the others immediately pull him into a hug.

"I-I'm free n-now..." Izuku announces. They smile, and congratulate him. I watch as they fuss over my child. I know we all have Izu, but I can't help jealousy.

"Should we tell the teachers?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"What do you think they'll be like?"

"Do you feel ready for this?"

I notice my boyfriend looking slightly uncomfortable, so I glare at the other two until they get the message to pipe down.

"Hey, Izu, All Might has been wanting to talk to you. Do you want to call him?" I suggest. I can see the relaxed droop of his shoulders as he nods. We watch him walk to his room, closing the door behind him.

Midoriya's POV

"Young Midoriya, we have much to discuss."

"I know giving up my quirk to a child was irresponsible. I just never thought I'd leave, and would rather have the quirk be used for good than evil. So I needed to give it to someone, and the kid seemed good enough, given the right training."

"And what about the situation with Young Todoroki?"

"Shigaraki would have killed me if I didn't go, and I didn't have it in me to let Shoto be tortured."

"Young Todoroki has told me about the experimentation. He never said what you chose."

"I chose to go ahead. They were threatening to kill Shoto otherwise. Besides, this means I'm free from being a villain."

"Being pregnant and quirkless will put you well behind your classmates, Midoriya." All Might warns, a tone of concern in his voice.

"I know. It just means I'll have to work harder on the mental aspects if I want to surpass them." I say, clenching my fist. All Might sighs, then I'm sure he smiles on the other end.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck, Young Midoriya. I will train your successor well."

"Thank you, All Might." I sigh with relief.

"Of course, Midoriya. I wish you luck with your child."

"Thanks. Goodbye, All Might."

"Farewell, Midoriya."

Word count: 506

I hope you enjoyed this. I am excited for a baby brocolli. Are you guys?

Ari-chan. 💕