The Project

Midoriya's POV

I look at the hoodie that is a darker version on my hero outfit. It's a mockery, I know that is it's intention. Yet, unless I want to go out in only a white t-shirt, I have no choice.

"Fuck you, Shigaraki." I whisper under my breath. I pull on the hoodie, put on my mask and gloves, and growl at the pain in my neck.

I hear a click at my door. Shaking my head, I pull up my hood and exit.

Out in the main bar, Kurogiri is drying a glass. Shigaraki sits on one of the stools. I sit near him, ready to protect myself if needed.

"Your project is simple. We need answers from someone. You will get them to talk, or we kill you." He says. I swallow.

"And what happens to them?" I ask. He glares at me.

"That's your choice. If they talk in less than a week, they can go free. If they take a week or longer, you have kill them." He tells me. I watch as he hands me a knife. A plan forms in my head.

I take the sheet of paper with the questions on it. Going up the stairs, I turn into the room. It is the room where I killed someone. Trying not to shudder, I turn to the boy on the ground.

"Hi there. My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm in the hero course of UA high. What's your name?" I say politely. They push themselves against the wall.

"Nakoi Tanaka..." He admits. I smile at him.

"Okay, Tanaka. Do you think you can answer some questions for me?" I say, taking him out of his bonds. The boy nods.

I question him with everything on the paper. Once I have an answer to everything, I start to ask my own questions. I discover he works out a lot, and is of a similar strength to me when I gained One for All. An Ida forms in my mind.

I pluck off a hair from my head.

"Okay, this may sound crazy, but hear me out. My quirk is the ability to pass my quirk on. It has turned into almost a strength enhancing quirk, which has been passed on through generations. I don't want it to become a villain's quirk, so, Tanaka, will you accept One for All, and all the implications that come with it?" I ask the boy. He seems shocked, but then nods shyly.

"Okay. Eat this, young Tanaka." I say, handing him my hair. He looks shocked before I explain the transition of DNA. I watch him swallow the hair.

"Okay. Now, one final thing, okay? I need you to find All Might, and in a secret place, tell him what happened here, okay?" The boy nods, and I open the door.

"Follow me."

We move through the corridors of the League Of Villains hideout. Eventually, we reach an abandoned exit. I let Tanaka out, and watch him wave goodbye.

Going back to the main bar, I tell Shigaraki an altered version of what the boy told me. He believes what I said naively.

Phase one is completed.

And what will phase two be? Hmmm... I wonder what author-chan is planning.

New update soon!

Ari-chan. 💕