Kidnapping

Midoriya's POV

I wake for the sixth time to a blindfold on my eyes, and a gag in my mouth. A rush of pure fear runs through me.

I'm really scared. I wish Tokoyami or Shoto were here.

My hands are bond, like my feet. I know I can't escape on my own.

"Hello, Deku-kun." A purring voice says.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Rape until the next signs. Skip if this makes you uncomfortable.

My blindfold is pulled down to reveal Toga, and Uraraka in a bikini top and short skirt.

"Uraraka-san here was telling me about your many boyfriends. Six, was it? So surely you would mind if I did this..." Toga chirps. She walks towards my chair, cutting my shirt off, and a cut along my skin as she goes. She rips it off while Uraraka comes up.

"Be a good boy for us, Deku-kun, and you may be freed sooner." She purrs, kissing and sucking my neck. She pulls down my gag. She continues to suck my neck, searching for my sweet spot, while Toga starts to kiss my mouth. She bites my bottom lip, causing me to gasp, and her tongue enters my mouth. She explores while Uraraka discovers my sweet spot. I let out a moan against Toga's lips. Uraraka continues to suck, lick, and kiss my sweet spot as I moan.

Toga has given up on kissing me, and is now working on cutting away my remaining clothes and bonds, giving me cuts as she does so.

Soon, I am bare as the girls tackle me to the floor. Uraraka seems content with my neck and mouth, sucking and kissing and licking. Toga has decided to go down further. I let out a loud moan and twitch as Toga sucks on my member. I weakly try to push her away, but my week or so has made me too weak to defend myself.

"T-t-toga~" I moan in pain. I feel the sticky sensation I know happens before a male cums.

Not here. Not now. Why... Why me?

She pulls away before the white liquid trickles out of my member. She doesn't seem bothered, and instead grabs a large syringe, and stabs it into my skin.

After a lot of my blood is drained, the girls throw a blanket over my otherwise naked body, and exit. I fall into darkness for an escape.

Your innocent eyes are safe, now.

Todoroki's POV

"Todoroki!" Aizawa-sensei calls. I turn to look at him. He makes a signal to gesture me to come. I follow him out of the room where Bakugo is kissing Kirishima.

"We found Midoriya. Apparently, he was found by his screams. They say that he's... Damaged... I thought you may be able to help." He tells me. I nod, already planning what to do.

"When do we go?" I ask.

"Now."

Aizawa-sensei drags me towards his car. I stumble along, catching my feet quickly.

The drive to the hospital seems to take forever. I impatiently tap my foot while waiting for the lady to finish telling us which room Izuku is in.

Finally, my ears tune in the information I need. I run off down the hallway, eyes searching for the number 706.

I skid to a halt in front of the door. Having no information of what his injuries are, I'm nervous and uncertain. I take a deep breath, and knock on the door. I hear a frightened squeak and the shuffling of blankets on the other side.

"Don't worry, Izuku. It's me, Shoto." I assure him. A muffled voice calls out something.

"I-i-is t-there a-a-anyone e-else?" The boy calls.

"No, I'm by myself. Can I come in?" I ask. The shaking voice of my boyfriend calls me in. I enter quietly, but with enough noise so he can hear me moving. The small greenette is hidden in a blanket, wearing a hospital gown and black jeans. He's shaking, though I'm not sure why.

I approach slowly, like he is a wounded animal. That description may not be too far from the truth.

I pull off the hoodie I was wearing, and pull it over the shaking figure. He seems so delicate, like he may break apart any second.

"S-sho-kun..." He whispers, leaning carefully into my arms. I wrap them around the small figure.

"Don't worry. I'm here for you.

"I'm always here for you."

And that's the end of the chapter.

So, looks like where I am is locked down. Great fun. Time for crippling depression to come. And I don't get counseling.

Peace out!

Ari-chan. 💕