Breakup

Shinso's POV

I hear noises in Denki's room. Fearing the worse, I look through the keyhole. I see him and Sero, shirtless, kissing each other. Tears fall down my face.

I push the door open, watching them jump apart.

"Babe! I..." He begins. I rub my eyes, glaring at him.

"Don't bother. I saw. We're over, Kaminari." I tell him. He begs for me to come back, but I ignore him. I don't know where to go. Somehow, I end up in front of Midoriya's door.

He opens it, to find me in tears, leaning against the wall, head down. He grabs my hand, and pulls me into his dorm.

"Hey. You can tell me what happened, okay?" He asks. I nod, wiping my tears. Unfortunately, more come to replace it.

"I... I saw Denki and... And... He... H-he cheated... With Sero..." I sob. The small boy seems upset for me, and pulls me into a hug.

"Shhhh. You're okay, I've got you." He whispers into my ear. I sob louder, clenching the back of his shirt. I can't control myself. And the worst part is, in that moment, I realize I have a crush on Midoriya, but am just going through a breakup.

Of course my emotions have to hate me.

We sit there for a while, me crying, Midoriya comforting me. When the tears finally stop, the greenette doesn't let go.

"I know this is terrible timing, Shinso, but... I, uh... I like you... As more than a friend." He admits in a soft whisper. He pulls away from the hug, and looks nervous, and already rejected. I know what I want to say, but is it the right thing to say?

"I like you too, Midoriya." I reply. He looks up at me in shock and love. I realize how everyone else fell in love with him so easily.

"So... Four boyfriends, eh?" I ask, laughing slightly.

"Six, actually." He admits shyly. I count the others on my finger, then pause.

"Six?"

"Shoji asked me out a minute before you came. Mashirao took me on a date yesterday." He tells me. I knew he liked a lot of people at once, but I didn't know it was this many.

"Oh." Is all I can say.

"Are you okay with that, Shinso?" He asks shyly.

"Of course. And call me Hitoshi." I instruct.

"Only if you call me Izuku." I blush at the thought of calling him by his first name.

"Deal."

The small boy, blushing madly, leans over to give me a kiss on my cheek.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks. I nod, smiling. We go downstairs, my hand in his. Uraraka stares angrily at our joined hands. Shoji hugs Izuku, Tokoyami smiles, Ojiro waves at him, Todoroki kisses him on the lips and Bakugo screams.

We organize a movie, and all the couples join us, while the singles go to watch another another movie.

Izuku yawns, and kisses all his boyfriends on their cheeks.

"I'm going to my room. You all enjoy the movie." He tells us. I watch him leave.

Suddenly, a familiar scream is heard. We pauses the movie, running to where we heard the scream. Some blood is smudged on the stairs.

The silence after is deafening.

Hey!

I've been planning this for a while, so please don't kill me.

Peace out!

Ari-chan. 💕