𝟭𝟵. an infinite deal of nothing

Начните с самого начала

     One after another, the numbness was starting to seep in from each cut she endured. It was too much. She never thought she would come to this point. Then again, they'd always wanted to punish her for the things she did in the past. The things she was forced to do in the past. But no one has to know that, right?

     "Stop!" Somebody yelled.

     Elliot didn't have enough strength to look at whoever it was. She just continued staring at the ground, letting whatever happens, happened. Their voices weren't faint but the loss of blood was taking a toll on her body. She was never the healthiest since the world is a messed up place and there was no guarantee they could always eat food.

     The Grounders had more fun cutting her than she'd liked. After all, they finally got to take their revenge and hurt her the same way she did to their people and friends. She deserved it. Elliot thought she deserved it. She knew she was never a good person.

      She'd always been the bad guy. The Grounder traitor.

     "It was you," Bellamy said darkly. His eyes filled with newfound detestation. "He tested the cup, he searched Raven, and Elliot stepped up to cover her because she knew all of you wouldn't hesitate to get her."

     "Gustus would never harm me," Lexa said through gritted teeth.

     "You weren't the target," Bellamy retorted. "The alliance was."

     "We didn't do this and you know it," Clarke said firmly.

     Elliot felt the ropes around her wrist loosened up but her head hung low. A pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist as her right arm fell over his shoulder. Her breathing was shallow and heavy, and she was slipping in and out of consciousness. Every touch made her body shiver because of the open wounds.

     "Let me take her." She saw Lincoln rush forward despite her blurry vision. His heart twisted at the battered sight of his best friend. "El..."

    "It's okay," Bellamy told him, and Elliot realized he had been the one holding her close. His chest vibrated as he spoke. "I've got her."

     "Bellamy," Elliot coughed weakly, trembling hands reaching his shirt which she turned into a fist.

     "You're okay," Bellamy said gently, running his thumb on her waist, drawing circles and stars, every shape in the galaxy. "You're going to be okay."

    He carried her away from the Grounders with the others on his tail. Bellamy glanced at her fragile state and clenched his jaw at the damage they'd done to her. As if the scar on her face wasn't enough for them. He didn't know how she got it but he had a bad feeling the Grounders were a part of it.

     "Lincoln." Elliot tensed when she remembered her brother. How he'd look so miserable and desperate watching her get tortured and the fact he couldn't do anything about it. "He shouldn't be here."

     "He's all right," Bellamy assured her even though he had no idea what she meant by how Lincoln shouldn't be there. He looked at her, studying the way she was forcing herself to stay awake. "You saved Raven. Thank you."

     Elliot looked conflicted for a second but she didn't say anything.

     It didn't take long for her to recover, and Elliot now stood among the others, watching from afar as each Grounder took turns stabbing Gustus. It was her on that pole not long ago. It could've ended worse than this. Bellamy stood a little far behind her, constantly stealing glances her way as Lincoln wrapped a cloth around her body.