"Do you mean you're ex-boyfriend who did something violent to you? And Thana gets killed or slashed by him?!" guessed Chit.

Nita reacted.

"Chit! How did you know that, huh?"

"I don't know but I've heard someone of my neighbors...that Samut, you're ex-boyfriend murdered your boyfriend; albeit I haven't witnessed the actual crime though. Anyway, are you okay yesterday?" asked Chit to her.

"Um...I'm fine as well. I almost get scolded by Mom why I went home late," replied Nita pretentiously.

"Really?" asked Chit.

"Yeah, Chit, however, I explained to her that I brought 'my friend' to the hospital because he was murdered by my ex-boyfriend. So let's go to the classroom now." said Nita.

"I see, Nita. At least, you're totally fine on the incident," responded Chit.

Meanwhile, the police personnel rushed their cars after reaching the small village. Rasiya was busy calculating the expenses he had on the store. He lowered his eyebrows while calculating. Samut went out of his bedroom having a bandage on his own head. All of a sudden, he immediately went back to his bedroom. Mattu was with two of the policemen from the group who went to the store. He interrogated Rasiya furiously.

"Mattu! What are you doing here? And why are you with the cops?"

"Pardon to tell you this, but I got my nerves about what your son did to my own son!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" asked Rasiya terribly.

"Good morning, Mr. Samutsomboon. Mr. Singsomboon filed a complaint against Mr. Samutthanakarn Samutsomboon for committing murder on Mr. Thanawat Singsomboon. Is he around sir? In fact, we have a warrant of arrest for him."

Rasiya is surprised and lately, he gets infuriated. He immediately stood up from his chair and went to his son's bedroom. He hit the door many times so that Samut will go out. Samut doesn't want to go out of the room and wanted to leave alone. Rasiya doesn't stop hitting the door until Samut gets irritated. He directly stood up and opened the door bringing his used knife. He directly pointed his knife toward his father's eyes.

"I said LEAVE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" screamed Samut while pointing his knife.

"Rasiya!" screamed Mattu.

"If you don't leave out my sight, then I will kill all of you!" added Samut.

Rasiya gets shocked after being threatened. Without hesitation, he found a way by kicking him violently in the stomach until Samut falls down on the floor. The knife on his hand falls down as he grasped his son's shirt and started to punch him brutally. He exasperatedly interrogates him about what he did to Thana. Fortunately, Mattu and the policemen directly entered the store. Mattu stopped him and the policemen arrested Samut immediately.

"What a debauched one! Debaucher! Are you willing to kill me and every one after being guilty of the crime you've committed? How dare you!" pointed Rasiya.

"Rasiya, enough! Enough!" stopped Mattu while grasping Rasiya.

"Leave me away! I'll teach my son a lesson—Hard-hearted murderer!" screamed Rasiya.

"I said enough! They'll take your son away from their hands," added Mattu.

The policemen directly arrested Samut by grabbing his arm tightly. Samut, unfortunately, gets uncontrolled after being arrested by them. He was supposed to escape from them but in vain. The policemen took him away to the police vehicle. Samut screamed for help from his father, however, Rasiya didn't mind him.

"Get inside!" angered one of the policemen to Samut.

"Get away from me! Let me go—hey! Father!" infuriated Samut.

Samut finally gets into the police vehicle. He immediately greened looking at the car window. He was infuriated by his father and proved silently that he was innocent and crime-free. It was too late for him to fabricate his own criminality towards his father. He vowed sublimely that he'll make an act of revenge against Thana and take back Nita on his own hands.

Meanwhile, in the school ground of Khon Kaen City High School, Nita, and Chit took their lunch at the school's benches. Chit was eating her lunch; which is Tom Yum Goong (Shrimp tom yum) while Nita was eating sliced, fried pork chops paired with garlic fried rice. Both women talked about their English examination results.

"Phew! I never thought that Khun aajan Chokchai made such a hard test in English. Everything I've studied in the textbook wasn't out of the test he made. That's why I had a very satisfactory score. What about you?" complained Chit.

"Um...My result is satisfactory in his examination. In fact, the test he made was all about Thai literature which made me puzzled during the examination." said Nita.

"Obviously. He's more on Thai literature rather than grammar itself." reacted Chit.

Nita took a sigh while resuming eating her lunch.

"Anyway, Nita. I have something to ask you."

"What's it?"

"If you and Thana had a relationship already, does your mother know about it?" asked Chit to Nita.