Epilogue (Alternative)

The weather was a mixture of warm and cold today

The weather was a mixture of warm and cold today. It was a signal that spring was on its way of arrival. Just the like that day when she arrived.

The roads seemed busier than usual. A restlessness took over him as he wanted nothing but just to reach as fast as he could.

Jungkook looked around the road where his car is halted, he could see the same expression displayed on the people's faces.

It's been 4 years since Jungkook and Y/N's marriage. Within a span of 4 years a lot had happened. Jungkook got promoted to the position of the managing director while Y/N also became a department head. Jimin and Ella had also gotten married.

Baekhyun had found someone and is working on the relationship. Taehyung also had a kid. But the best had happened to Jungkook and Y/N as they felt.

After a long struggle of 2 hours, Jungkook had finally reached his house. He immediately parked his car as fast he could and collected his belongings. He got out of his car, locking it and then opened the door to his heaven with the key he had.

He entered the house to the hissing sound of the kitchen. Something that made him feel like a family man.

"I'm home!" He said loudly signalling his arrival

"Welcome back" Y/N said poking her head out of the kitchen

He softly smiled at her as she continued her work. He leaned against the sofa looking at her. At that moment he felt something come towards his bag with the speed of a lighting bolt.

His eyes fell upon his ball of sunshine. His smile spread further as he picked her up effortlessly and started tickling her. The girl in his arms started to laugh.

"Ahah-h s-stop" The girl said in a low voice.

"Will you do it again?" Jungkook asked

"N-No" She replied

Y/N looked at the both with an irritated look as she heard the commotion.

"Jungkook we should really do something about her" She said coming forward

"Why? What's wrong with my baby?" Jungkook asked bring the girl in his arms closer.

The girl gave an innocent look to the women standing before her as she was eaten up with a worried look.

"Nora is constantly learning bad words! That also from Yoongi. This is not a good sign" Y/N complained

Jungkook sighed hearing the same complaint once again. He was also quite irritated by this but his heart melted the moment he saw her innocent brown eyes. They were of her mother's.

"What did she learn this time?" Jungkook asked in disbelief

"Aszwole" Nora replied

Both Jungkook and Y/N's yes widened.