lost track into words

I came down the stairs after locking the apartment

I came down the stairs after locking the apartment. Although my apartment is situated on the 11th floor but I have been habituated in using the stairs as it is pretty much a good exercise.

After coming down I got an email from my university. They had mailed me the schedule.

I was going through it without noticing I bumped into someone. I looked up to apologize.

A smirk formed on my face when I saw the person and the person's facial expression fell. It was none other than Y/N

"Out of everyone in the world why do you have to be my neighbor?" She said in a disappointed tone.

"Well hello neighbor... The name is Jungkook" I said

"Jeon Jungkook!" We said in unison

Well someone knows how to read minds. She said along with me in an annoyed voice. I thought of teasing her.

"What a great way to begin your first day at university! Meeting the guy you cheated on in college!" I said sarcastically

"More like a suicide bomb" She replied

She started to walk away or should I say stomp away with me behind her.

"Why are you following me?" She questioned

"My university is this way too"

"Which university are you in?" She asked with widened eyes

I replied nonchalantly and her eyes looked as if they will pop out of their socket's any moment

"Y-your in the s-same univ-versity as m-me?!" She said shocked.

I smirked at her in an mischievous way. With her face still shocked by the news that just cracked.

"Am I?" I said coming closer to her

I put my head down at her level and tilted it while looking at her. She still had devastated face worn.

"Well this is going to be fun!" I exclaimed

I walked away from her leaving her standing there frozen to the spot. I spoke with my back still facing her.

"30 minutes left till classes start and it's a 10 minutes walk! You don't wanna be late. Also check your mail for the schedule! Your welcome!"

 Also check your mail for the schedule! Your welcome!"