End of solivagant (Alternate)

"You know every day in the university, for 3 years straight, he would go around like a lost child looking for you

"You know every day in the university, for 3 years straight, he would go around like a lost child looking for you. Hoping to get one glance of you. To devour you from the distance. Sometimes, he would even get to see you. You would be studying with an monotone expression but he would just stare at you like you're the only thing in the world. That kept him at peace that, atleast he got a look of you even if it was once a month. He had seen you, and right then his heart would calm down from the unavoidable restlessness which was caused was by you.
Remember on the day of the fair, when you were given the duty of a stall in the marketing department because there was vacancy. You filled it as the your department was done with it's job? There was a common customer, dressed in all black, biker jacket, black pants, gloves even a mask? That was him. Just so he could get a closer view of you. He was sitting at one of the near stalls staring, as you worked. He looked at you with utmost fascination and his eyes held an incomprehensible sparkle when they looked your way. That kept us at peace, knowing he is fine. We thought he would go crazy when you left, that at a point we would have to beg you to come back. But things were different, he was fine. So we let him be." Jimin finished

Y/N stared at him intently. It has been six years since she left him. It took her six years to collect herself. Now she was contemplating whether it's time to return or not, cause she certainly failed to live without him. Listening to Jimin's words, it felt like he was doing just fine without her. They were sitting in a cafe by the road. It was a winter afternoon. The snow had taken over the roads. It was quite a busy day, as people were returning home hugged by layers of clothes after a long day of work. Y/N was in the middle of taking a decision on whether she should return or not. As Jimin's description made her feel like her presence was needed only by distance. But then Jimin spoke.

"Then came the day of graduation. Everyone was dressed in their gowns and hats with excitement filled in them. Jungkook was too excited, to see how you would look in that gown. You as usual had a cold expression on your face. He still stared at you with a glint of happiness. Baekhyun arrived and your face warmed up with a small smile. Jungkook's smile spread larger as he saw your small one. Then the ceremony ended. You always wanted him to achieve merits in his life, as he said. Your wish is his command. He topped his department, finance. He got a job in well known firm and is working as a financial analyst. Salary? $40000 a month. But you know what was his first question when he got the job? "Will Y/N be proud of me?"."