Absquatulate to me

My eyes widened as I shockingly brought my head up to look at Baekhyun

My eyes widened as I shockingly brought my head up to look at Baekhyun. My lips were quivering and my hands started to shake more than they already were.

Tears uncontrollably fell from my eyes without a threat. My body left it's force as I settled on the floor in a thudding motion and expressionless face.

"Guilty? You should be" Baekhyun said

I was not mad at him rather I was thankful that he was kind enough to not push me all the way to the police station and get me arrested.

"A lot more had happened.. even worse things, but will tell you later as now my first priority is my sister's life" He said as he turned around to walk away.

***

Everyone was in the living room while I was here in my room zoning out looking like a dead person.

A thought hit me, as realization came running down. I got my phone and went back to the front area to wear my shoes. Scanning my motions.

"Where are you going?" Irene asked

"I can't waste time! I have to find her and I have to find her by today" I said

I ran out with my hyungs following me. I drove at a thunderous speed to the police station. As soon as I entered, I didn't even bother greeting and asked

"Any trace?"

The policeman looked at startled and then realised it was me in a miserable state and replied.

"Yes! She is basically trapped in an abandoned factory but we need help from you to get there. This has to be executed very technically"

I nodded my head and agreed. It has been 4 days since she went missing and I have not made a single effort in tracing her. This is it, I have to do it now.

"Can it be done by today?" I asked desperately

"It better be" A person spoke from behind

I looked back to see Baekhyun standing there. I quickly stood up to greet him. I was shocked by his comments. He was really mad this morning and now he is so calm.

"You're going to let me be with her?" I asked curiously

He heaved a big sigh of tiredness. His eyes softened looking at my horrible state. However, the answer was still a no.

My heart dropped at the response making me look down with tears streaming down my eyes. Thankfully the policeman was a commissioner so he had his own room and the people did not have see our drama.

"You are my last hope now. You have began the investigation already, and I cannot waste time to start everything from zero. There is no time for it. It's my sister's life at stake" He said helplessly

I nodded my head as I asked him.

"May I atleast try?" I asked referring to keeping her with me.

"You can. I won't stop but I won't allow you either if it's a consent from my side. You don't deserve it. But my sister suffered for you all these years, you owe a lot to her. So trying is the least you could do" Baekhyun explained causing my heart to pain as I remembered all her tears.