Flawsome

I was sitting in the hospital bed as I scrolled through my phone

I was sitting in the hospital bed as I scrolled through my phone. Jungkook had gone out to bring me some food. I was still a bit bothered by his ignorance towards my question earlier.

FLASHBACK

"Why is it that in all my memories, you are there?" I asked again

"You just woke up Y/N, are you hungry?" He asked not bothering to answer the question I asked

I frowned at his behaviour. I was about to ask again but he cut me off.

"What do you want to have?" He asked

I stopped myself from asking any other further questions. I stopped and looked at him for a while, silently. He raised his eyebrow at me waiting for an answer.

"I want chicken fry" I replied

He smiled at me and came forward. He caressed my cheek.

"Anything else?" He asked

"No..." I said silently

"I will go get it for you" He said as he kissed my temple before leaving.

I had a blush over my face as he left. I smiled a little before realising what I was doing.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was still blushing as I thought about his kiss on my temple. Did I perhaps have anything to admit to myself?

I shrugged off the thought before going back to what I was doing. I soon got bored and kept my phone down. I looked around to find nothing to do. I sighed

My mind went back to the thought of the fair. The mouse getting poked by the pin, really got me sick. Again memories flashed through faintly yet the feeling was vivid. I quickly shrugged them off, not wanting them to get the best of me. Soon I felt eyelids get heavy. As I closed my my eyes and blacked out.

Jimin kept in smirking as he saw Baekhyun in dilemma after admitting to his words

Jimin kept in smirking as he saw Baekhyun in dilemma after admitting to his words. He knew, if he got Baekhyun to his side, it would be major help. He was just one step away from it.