Acting - 42

"Well I'm glad I make you so happy... I'm usually very confident but the reminders are nice. I like knowing that I have you all to myself." Tord moved closer to his lover and hugged him tight. Tom giggled contently and leaned into the touch. "We should get back to making videos these next few days." He reminded him after a few moments of silence. "You're right, it's been so long." Tom closed his eyes calmly.

Edd entered the room silently then took a seat on the chair beside the couch, giving them a daring glance. "Hm?" Tord inquired, a little nervous. Tom was far too drunk to give a fuck however. "You guys..." Edd said lowly, obviously disappointed and slightly embarrassed. What could they have possibly done to get in trouble? Edd let's Tom drink all of the time, this is nothing to be weary of. "Is there an issue?" The dominant questioned while holding his baby tight.

"I mean..." Edd let out a sudden giggle, now trying not to laugh out loud. "Edd..." Tord hissed under his breath as he watched his friend try to remain serious. By now Tom had started listening in to the conversation, almost of equal concern. "You guys are freaky." Edd snickered, bursting out laughing. Tom blushed and looked up to his boyfriend. "What makes you say that?" Everyone in the room was a light shade of pink at the odd comment. "I-I found you guys on a porn website!" Edd continued to laugh hysterically.

"Oh, so you were watching gay porn?" Tom drunkenly giggled, drooling slightly. "You have no shame." Edd squinted at the squirming male. "So, what's the matter?" Tord pet Tom's hair softly, hoping he'd calm down from his fit of laughter. "I just wasn't exactly aware that you two had... done the deed." Edd grinned in a smug manner. "You make it sound like he killed someone." Tord chuckled slightly. "YOU KILLED MY VIRGINITY." Tom slurred loudly, then laughed to himself afterward, followed by a bunch of hiccups.

"Shhh." Tord cooed and dismissed that, readjusting Tom and letting the small male rest his chin on his shoulder, cuddled up against him. "Who knew Tom was so submissive..." Edd admired the way they cuddled. "I did." The Norski smirked proudly. "I mean I knew he wouldn't genuinely win a fight, but I didn't think he'd let anyone dominate him entirely. Especially not you. And most certainly not in bed." Edd slowly got up from his seat and sat on the couch instead. Tom turned to look over at him then slowly got off of his boyfriend and sat next to Edd.

"Could I hold you like that?" Edd nervously inquired. "Why?" Tom wiped the drool from his chin. "The same reason you'd wanna hold a puppy!" Edd smiled, red as a rose. "Mmph..." Tom huffed and sat in his lap, letting his friend cradle him softly. Tord just watched the scene, surprisingly not bothered by the action. He knew Edd's intentions, unlike the strangers who would get uncomfortably close to his baby. He didn't know what they wanted or what they were up to.

"You're like a cat, something about you is just really adorable." Edd cooed happily, glad to see his friend finally in a comfortable place after all the years of angry shouting and being so solemnly drunk. "It wasn't easy growing up this way." He giggled. "What do you mean?" The boy in green asked. "Well just as with most feminine males, when you're smaller than most others you're immediately a possible victim. They assume you're weak and want to hurt you or take advantage of you. That's why I gotta act strong, even if I'm not." He slurred the last few words, holding in a hiccup this time before letting it out loudly and high-pitched.