Feels Good - 25

-TORD'S POV-

Finally I was able to speed up the thrusting, quite clearly this led to pure ecstasy for the innocent baby beneath me, the pleasure was so great that he kept squirming around. The soft side of me wanted to make sure he felt safe, but the more aggressive side wished he'd stop moving. I let out a small grunt and leaned forward, taking both of his wrists into my hand and holding them in front of him tightly, ensuring that he'd stay still as I continued to thrust a little harder now.

He whined a little, but was quickly distracted from the restraints by the pleasure that was so overwhelming. He seemed to tense up with hesitation, quite clearly desperate as I continued. "F-Faster..." I heard him say quietly, embarrassed and all red in the face. The poor thing just wanted pleasure, so despite what I truly wanted I sped up.

I really wanted to ask him to say it louder, just to embarrass him and see if he'd behave, but for our first time I want him to feel just how good this truly is. "I-It's so warm..." He moaned and struggled his wrists around a little. I made my thrusts deeper and more rough, holding his wrists tighter now as I actually got into the pleasure. He made the cutest sounds, arching his back a little.

"I-It's so overwhelming!" He moaned out with half-lidded voids. I felt his body tense up around me, so I pushed harder knowing he was getting very close. It would seem that he attempted to speak, but it just got all scrambled between moans and the inability to focus. I wish I could enjoy the adorable look on his face just a little longer. He came onto his stomach then stopped arching his back, laying it back on the bed and panting as I continued. Luckily I was just about to finish up as well.

"Ngh..." He whimpered, surely feeling the warm liquid deep inside of his frail and small body. I proudly pulled out then leaned over his face, smirking at him contently as he panted and drooled. While still holding his wrists I moved even closer and kissed him deeply, holding his chin with my other hand to ensure he'd stay still. He closed his eyes as I watched his expression, it felt like pure love, and he was so fucking cute.

I backed away and then gave him a more innocent smile, proud of what he had accomplished. He wiped his mouth and sat up a bit, pulling my large hoodie that he wore down to his thighs then putting his blanket around his shoulders as I got my pants back on. Tom finally calmed down his breathing and I sat down, to which he came crawling into my lap tiredly. "Good boy~" I cooed happily as he nuzzled me affectionately.

I think he finally felt content in my arms, he knew I'd do anything for him. He's happy. He knows that I own him.