Streaming - 22

An hour had passed and the stream kept on as they happily answered questions, it was getting late and the voided boy was starting to become weary. "I actually tried to play Vendetta with Tom, but he..." Tord looked over to him and realized he wasn't even really paying attention. "He got too scared so we didn't end up uploading it." He explained, reading all the comments as they flew by still. While trying to find another comment he suddenly felt a warmth against his shoulder, turning his head to see it was Tom, who was tiredly leaning against him.

This was fine and he didn't mind, it just wasn't really the best option since people already thought something was up with them and their relationship. The close warmth they were sharing wasn't going to help with those flirtatious assumptions. His eye caught a few people who were concerned, to which he waved his hands in denial saying, "No, he's okay! He had a very long day today and is probably getting quite tired." He reassured them all.

He wish he could explain to everyone that Tom's just submissive, not even sexually, it's just his personality. Sure it's not the typical, but it doesn't mean that much. But just outright saying that Tom's a passive little sweetheart would look strange, and as much as they love each other, even if they were just friends, Tom would behave the same or at least pretty similar in ways. 

The small kitten had his eyes closed now, laying against the one sat beside him. Tord had to hold in the urge to hug him, or bring him into his lap for comfort. He was stuck in a limbo of decisions, physically subtly holding his arm down from holding the cutie beside him. "I know I said I'd stream for another hour or so but Tom's getting very tired..." He looked down at Tom then back at the chat, which kept insisting he kept streaming. "Okay okay! I won't go yet... but I think he's asleep now." Tord chuckled calmly, maybe now it'd seem appropriate to do something.

He gently moved Tom into his lap to the sleepy boy could lay against his chest, nextly he reached over for a blanket and put it over the tired kitten. While doing so the voided boy leaned against his chest and laid his arm against it, fast asleep. The larger male sighed in relief and watched as the chat was going insane. They were definitely gay. The chat could tell.

"He does this with everyone, he's just a smol bean." Rest assured that would explain things professionally. But no, the chat continued to ship away. He sighed heavily and looked down at the adorable Tom. "Between you and I..." He started, now facing the camera once more. "He's been going through tough times, and I was told to take care of him. I know most of you can tell, but, he's not quite as aggressive and strong as he tries to appear." Tord pet his hair.

Tom leaned into the warm touch comfortably. "He really is just like a lost little kitten..." He said lowly, feeling sympathy for him. This was going to be a moment to remember, this is what was going to drive the fans. "But I need you guys to be cool about it, alright? Please keep the shipping on a down low, I really don't think he would like that. He's very shy, and unlike me, not perverted at all." He snickered at the innocent being before him.

"I don't think he'd be mad at any of you, he'd just be embarrassed, and as much as I'd like to see that on him I don't want to make him uncomfortable out of his mind. Sure I tease him and all, but I mean... we all know he likes it." He smirked a little, not caring much of what he said anymore. Although he remained a little concerned.

Fame comes with many perks, one of them not being the constant attention. Tord get's noticed everywhere and now Tom would be getting noticed too, especially when they hung out. Girls had tried to flirt with the taller male before, follow him around, even force themselves on him. And he couldn't imagine how much worse that would be with the cuter submissive. Nonetheless, he'd protect his baby.