Do I Say - 35

"Tom! Fuck! I'm a YouTuber!" Tord gathered his headphones and mouse, panicking while rummaging through his essential equipment. "So what you were gone for a few days? People on your channel seem to be very understanding and therefor forgiving." Tom gave an optimistic and happy smile. "Thank you very much, but I just don't want people to get worried before they know what is actually going on."

"Don't stress, let's just chill out and make a nice video and upload it! Maybe don't spend as much time editing you know?" The voided boy insisted and put an arm on the anxious male's shoulder reassuringly. "Okay, okay..." Tord took a deep breath, his chest heaving nervously with a slight shake to it. "It's just YouTube!" Tom giggled a little and helped set up the camera. "You don't have to get stressed over it." Tom stated in a more simple manner.

The Norski sighed once more and looked over to his lover with confused yet enchanted eyes. "I know I don't show very much emotion sometimes, I definitely don't appear nervous, but it means the world to me that you're able to be so kind and understanding when I do feel those emotions." He got the video ready to record. "Of course! It's only fair." The boy in blue responded with confidence.

"Maybe after this we should get drunk so we can pretend we're happy." Tord snickered and started the camera, also making Tom's smile fade a bit. "I just remembered something." He stated solemnly, turning to look at his lover. "Hm?" The dominant looked at his cutie with confusion. "We can't be... or act I should say, like a couple during the videos. Are we to inform them of our relationship?"

"We couldn't..." Tord gasped a little, wanting to get his video done. "Hiding it would be..." The voided boy trailed off quietly, anxious of what he should say. "It'd be hard and could end badly, but just think about the people online who also heard our voices on your... channel. If they know we're together and somebody has a sneaking suspicion, it'd be pretty obvious that those videos are from us."

"But who cares if they know?! Honestly I've got no need for a good reputation and people already know how crazy about hentai you are! You're so open and honest about your sexual desires it's a bit disconcerting if I'm to be true." The boy in blue let out a dramatic sigh after his short rant. "Okay well... you know what? If somebody mentions it, don't deny it. But also let's not talk about it or anything by ourselves, wait for somebody to bring it up then say it's true. Because we're stressing over nothing if nobody even notices." Tord paused the camera at last.

"Sounds good!" Tom smiled after getting his way. "You get so nervous over hiding things." He gave a little grin to his lover. "Yeah because I feel guilt you dumdum!" Tom huffed and crossed his arms sassily. "You don't need to get so worked up over the smallest things, you need to relax and know that no matter what happens you're safe and you're not going to get in any kind of trouble!" The dominant gave him a tight hug. "Can we talk about this some other time?" The voided boy inquired quietly. "Yes..." Tord backed away slowly and stared at the cutie for awhile before turning the camera back on.