Drunk - 40

-TORD'S POV-

We sat on the couch facing one another and each took a sip at the same time. Tom became lost in thought and then took another sip. "It tastes kind of sweet!" He said after processing the taste one last time. "At least it isn't icecream..." I practically murmured under my breath, knowing what happened last time Tom had sugar, it wasn't exactly safe. Not that beer was any better though.

As we continued to taste test the drink, I began to wonder what Tom was going to be like while inebriated. He usually gets pretty quiet, or he tries to start a fight. Personally I think I just get a little reckless, but it doesn't affect me nearly as much as it does for Tom. "Do you think cats are evil?" He asked spontaneously. "I think every animal has different intentions." I replied ridiculously seriously.

"I think any animal with claws should be a concern." He stated, also quite seriously. "Then you should trim your fingernails Thomas." I was beginning to think he wasn't joking. Either he's not as bright as I once thought or he's already inebriated. "Well I'm part cat after-all, hm?" He giggled, which gave me a lot of relief that he was indeed only kidding around. "I mean not far from it. You've got very soft and fluffy hair, you sometimes crawl into my lap, you love being pet and make whining and purring sounds." I thought about all the ways he was like a kitten.

He merely blushed and looked to the side, mindlessly drinking away. Any minute now he'll pass the line of being sober. "I like being pet and such, it's very comforting. But sometimes I wonder why you don't ever want to be pet, it seems kind of unfair." He huffed, then let out a small and adorable hiccup. "I'm just not built or wired the same way as you. And you know we never would've been together if it weren't for my openness!" I insisted.

"Well maybe sometimes I should be on top." He folded his arms, which surely got my full attention. "Oh, really?" I questioned with a smirk, merely chuckling at that comment. Before continuing I decided to go with it, an idea now in my head. "You don't have a dominant bone in your body." I sat back and he smirked a little too, which is not what I was expecting. He set his bottle down rather harshly then crawled on top of me, pinning my arms down though I could feel it wasn't with much strength. Whether that was his decision or just because he's rather frail, I'm not sure. I let him continue anyway.

"You're surely not used to this, that should make it even better!" Tom hisses, giving me a daring glare of odd confidence. I just smirked right at him, waiting for him to do something. It took him awhile to think of something, so instead I leaned in and kissed him deeply, moving forward taking his wrists and pinning him down against the seats of the couch. In a moment of shock he just passively let me kiss him, it was obvious he was having a hard time trying not to give in.

He was most certainly drunk by now, I could taste the sweet alcohol in his mouth and it was strong. I pulled away for air and he stared at me, gritting his teeth in almost an angry and pouty manner while starting to struggle against my grip, weakly thrashing around. I huffed and leaned down to kiss him again, ignoring his struggling and keeping him in place. Since he kept trying to turn away, I moved his wrists so I could hold them in one hand, and use my other to grip his chin and keep him still. At this point I realized he just wanted to act up to see if I'd stop him or not.