Truth - 17

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Tord led Tom to his bedroom and fixed the pillows, then shut the door and hopped onto his bed. "You know what I do when I feel sad?" Tord inquired while Tom got onto the bed and sat next to him, putting the blanket over himself and looking down at Tomee. Tom fixed the pillows behind his back and turned to his caregiver, "What do you do?" 

"I just watch hentai." He stated with pride, to which Tom scoffed and hugged his stuffed bear. "You can't just fuck all your problems away." The voided boy giggled a bit at the phrasing. "Hey I've never even fucked you! Didn't even ask ever." Tord pouted a bit, crossing his arms. "I didn't think that was on the table." Tom stammered slightly with a newfound blush across his face and cheeks.

"It still is." Tord closed his eyes with a grin for a minute, thinking about how cute the little baby would be, and the cute sounds he'd be making. It was a fantasy of his, even just dominating him verbally was enough to satisfy the both of them. "A-Anyway! It's getting late, can we play a game or something before bed though?" The boy in blue sighed tiredly. "Of course" Tord smiled and sat in the silence for a moment before pulling the smaller male into his lap and hugging him.

Tom giggled a little and leaned into the warm hug, finally feeling safe and at ease now that most of his secrets were out. Something about being with this man felt so wrong but so right at the same time. "You know what's a good game for getting to know one another? Truth or dare, let's do that." The Norski suggested, petting his hair. "Alright, I get to ask first! Truth or dare?" He turned around in his lap to face him, laying against his chest.

"Dare." He stated proudly. "I dare you... to... say the alphabet backwards!" Tom giggled and waited patiently. "Ah, Z Y X... W V U T S R Q. Hold on, I got this... P O N M L K J I H G, F E D C B A." He smirked proudly but you could easily see through to the mental agony that had caused him. "Whoa, that's impressive!" He smiled. "Okay now your turn Thomas, truth or dare?" He inquired, and the smaller male quickly responded, "Dare!" He most likely wanted to prove himself equal to the dominant before him, but that usually doesn't go down very well.

"I dare you to... pin me down." He smirked giddily, but the other just gave him a look of confusion. There wasn't much else to say, so he complied to the dare anyway. He slowly helped push Tord down into more of a laying position then pinned his wrists on either sides of him. He gave Tord a nervous glance and a confused one, sitting on top of him. "Okay, was just checking." Tord gave him a teeth smile.

Tom glared at the fangs for a second before snapping back to reality, "Checking what?" He sturdily fixed his grip a little. "I just wanted to see if you were dominant at all." He felt Tom's grip tighten and push against the bed more. "I could be if I wanted to be!" The voided boy insisted, using a more confident voice now. "It's okay to be submissive." Tord said with a smirk, then sat up with no problem at all. Tom, who was previously sitting on Tord's stomach whilst pinning him down, fell onto his back with his legs on either side of the dominant above him.

Tord quickly leaned forward and pinned his wrists down instead, somehow pretty smoothly switching their positions. Tom wanted to say something but just accidentally let out a few stammers of incomplete words. If he could, the dominant would start teasing him right now, but he knew Tom would need to sleep soon. "Truth or dare?" Tom continued the game while pinned down, trying to pretend like he didn't care. "Dare." The Norski stated once more. Tom scoffed a bit, "I dare you to get off of me."

Tord sighed in defeat and let him go, letting Tom get up and sit in front of him. "Truth or dare?" Tord asked, once again content with his position. "Dare." He giggled, the question was kind of unfair since a dare was a lot more fun than telling a secret that you want to keep. "Take off your hoodie." He waited for his response. "B-But..." Tom trailed off a bit before just giving up and taking it off up over his head then tossing it aside as Tord did the same. "Arms up!" He demanded and Tom blushed while lifting them, immediately being comforted by a warm and over-sized red hoodie.

He smiled a bit and hugged himself, loving the warm feeling and his scent that was left on it. Tord leaned over to the side and turned off the light, still able to see from the moonlight coming in from the windows. Tom took Tomee and got under the blankets and Tord did the same. "What would you have done if I chose truth?" The little one giggled a bit, being pulled to his lover and placed against his chest. Tord hugged him from behind and chuckled too, "I knew you wouldn't pick truth, that would be boring."