Famous - 29

Tord put his hand gently on Tom's chest, speaking softly. "Baby, it's time to wake up." He hummed, noticing the small male gently leaning into his arm in his sleep. The warmth of his arm woke Tom up a little, making him open his eyes tiredly. "We're going out for breakfast, remember?" The dominant reminded him happily, getting off of the bed and standing up while the voided boy stretched out. "Oh!" He exclaimed once the words finally sank in and he opened his eyes.

"They have a wonderful smoothie place at the mall if you'd like to go." Tord suggested while getting a grey T-shirt on. "Sounds nice." Tom smiled contently and went to his own bedroom with Tomee bear, picking out a pair of his typical black ripped jeans and sliding them on, keeping the over-sized red hoodie on too.

 They finished getting dressed at about the same time and met up in the kitchen, seeing Matt and Edd just finish up eating. "We'll be heading out for breakfast now, see you guys later." Tord smiled calmly, waving goodbye as the two lovers left. They got in the car and drove to the nearby mall, parking then walking inside.

Tom blushed while holding his hand in public, a little more relaxed since nobody actually seemed to care. They went up the escalator to the food-court, then found the small smoothie stand he spoke of earlier. They got in the short line and waited, Tom looking around with his large voided eyes. Every once in awhile somebody would look at the boy, but only because of his unusual voids.

Looking among the crowd, there were just a few heads turned to the taller male, recognizing him but staying in their places. Two girls got in line behind them so Tom turned back around to face forward, yet he could feel them staring at Tord. The jealous boy leaned into Tord, making the other boyfriend hold his hand again protectively. Usually this is something Tom would do when stressed, but now it was just to prove he'd claimed the man the girls stared at.

It was almost their turn to order when another fan-girl ran up and practically squealed at them. Tom stumbled back slightly and bumped into his boyfriend, who also turned to look at the elated lady with a concerned glare. She giggled her nerves away and tried to calm down, "Could I get a picture?" She asked with excitement, but with all of the sudden noise people had started to stare and realize the couple was kind of famous.

 "N-Not right now." Tord seemed slightly disturbed by the reaction. The girl huffed in disappointment but still was bouncing up and down a little. She suddenly realized the smaller boy was standing there and looked into his eyes, moving closer. "Hey, it's you!" She gasped in awe. Tom just stared back with wide eyes, staring at the human as if it was foreign. "You really are like a cat!" She giggled and hugged him, scaring him a little.

Sure she knew the YouTuber and his boyfriend fairly well, but they had no idea who she was. A stranger walking up to you and forcing themselves on you in any way is no fun, and quite scary. Quickly the more aggressive one stepped in and pushed her off of Tom in the most gentle but assertive way he could, squeezing Tom's hand tight in agitation as he saw several more people approach.

The shy boy just acted like they weren't there and stayed huddled next to Tord defensively, noticing it was finally time to order. "Two mango smoothies sound okay?" Tord looked down at him and he nodded. After a few seconds they were handed the smoothies and they tried to walk out of the forming crowd. At this point Tord practically needed to keep Tom on a leash to make sure he didn't get lost among the people.

The group was following them and expanding quickly, one girl desperate trying to touch one of them and falling forward, knocking Tom to the ground in a large thud. "Oh, hi there Tom!" She smiled, positioning herself on top of the boy more comfortably. Tom sighed heavily, almost unaffected, "This has to be harassment or something..." Tord nodded then grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her up from the ground, then pushed her back into the crowd, helping Tom up and carrying him out of the crowd as quickly as possible.

 The voided boy looked over the dominant's shoulder to see they were escaping the people. "Sorry Tom, that doesn't usually happen." Tord insisted, handing him his smoothie. "Those people are insane!" He huffed in a weary manner. "I know right? We're insane too but at least we don't let other people see it!" Tord once again nodded in agreement. "You once dug your fingernails into my skin until it bled." The kitten looked up at him, almost for some sort of answer. 

He didn't get one.