Needing You More and More - 27

"I don't know why I did that... I just..." He trailed off, incapable of finishing a sentence as his mind raced on while enduring humility and shame. "It's whatever." Edd sighed and sat down to finish eating with the rest of them. Tom looked down at his food as Tord looked down on him, the both of them thinking hard. They both snapped out of it when the submissive felt a hand on his knee, realizing it was some moral support from Tord, who gave him a warm and caring glance.

"Thanks for the food Edd!" Matt chimed in awkwardly but enthusiastically. "No problemo." Edd smiled contently and took their dishes to the sink. Tord got up and began to walk to his bedroom, so Tom followed suit, first grabbing his things from his bedroom. The smaller male entered his lover's room and shut the door behind them, then gave the taller one a daring look. "What is it?" Tord inquired with a grin. "I-I was just wondering i-if you wanted to... to be with me... before we go to bed?" He stammered although attempting confidence.

Tom couldn't exactly find words or even good phrasing for what he had wanted, he just wanted to be near the person he loved. Not just cuddling, but not sex, just making out and such. Nonetheless Tord got the memo and nodded, taking his shirt off then putting on boxers instead of jeans while preparing for bed. The other male just watched subtly, comfortable in the large red hoodie he still adorned so happily.

Tord got into bed and Tom crawled up aswell, putting his nice warm blanket around his shoulders and hugging his stuffed bear he always brought along with him. Tord pulled the covers up on them, and as always, pulled his kitten into his lap to pet him happily. As Tord leaned back, the kitten crawled up on his chest and buried his face in his neck. He wrapped an arm around his waist and enjoyed the hug for a minute or two before the voided boy pulled his head away, then leaned in for a kiss.

Shockingly, he went in with a fair amount of confidence, their tongues meeting quickly with no time to waste. Although excited over his submissive's confidence, he couldn't help but go a little rough to maintain dominance. However Tom wasn't competing anyway and passively let him take control. The kitten held his long sleeves in the palms of his hands, just leaning them up against Tord's chest as they kissed.

It quickly became more intimate as Tord led his hand up the long jacket, this time setting his cold hand on Tom's bare waist, making him shiver. He sat up while still kissing, making Tom sit on his knees in his lap in order to balance out their heights. Tom backed away from the kiss to pant a bit, drool leaking from the corner of his mouth. With the over-sized hoodie and needy look on his face, he was just about as precious as he could ever be.