Turn Around - 16

-TOM'S POV-

Tord gave a large smile to show confidence. "Do handcuffs count as a reliable form of restraints for the mentally Ill?" He inquired jokingly, or at least I hope he isn't serious. "Not really, because they could bruise themselves while trying to pull out of them." Gray stated matter-of-factly. Tord gave out a sad sigh in return to that, then asked a real question this time, "What am I supposed to do if he won't stop hurting himself?" His tone sounded serious now.

I just watched the conversation continue. "You could get gloves, but really I think you'll be fine just holding his wrists away from him." The doctor glanced at me then at Tord up and down. "Isn't that not recommended because it could put the caregiver in danger?" The Norski asked daringly. "Well I usually wouldn't say that but... you look like you could handle him." Gray tried to say it politely but I was still a bit offended. "Wow..." I huffed and crossed my arms carefully.

I hesitantly turned to see the proud smirk on his face from getting the doctor to say that out loud. I quickly turned back to my previous position to blush madly and hide my face with my blanket. Tord began to pet my hair gently, instantly making me feel better. Gray took out a small device and took my arm, carefully strapping the wrist strap on then squeezing the pump to check my blood pressure. I waited it out while leaning in Tord's chest, hugging Tomee with my eyes shut. "Everything seems normal." The doctor said happily and took it off of me.

"I think he's starting to get nervous again." Tord stated calmly, holding me tight. I can't let this man leave my life, he can read me so well and I'm not sure I'll find that in someone ever again. I really do love him with my whole heart, and would trust him with my life. "Well we're done here, I'll sign you out and you can get on your way. Just make sure that if anything gets worse, bring him back for another evaluation, we'll likely go more in-depth the next time around."

"Got it, and thank you." Tord made sure he had everything and prompted me to get off of his lap, to which I denied and made a small whine, getting tired. "Baby..." He huffed and stood up, wrapping his arm around me and carrying me out of the office. I stuffed my face in his neck and closed my eyes, holding Tomee bear and the blanket. "Let's spend the rest of the week taking it easy huh?" He sighed and carried me to the car, where I finally moved out of his arms and sat down in the passengers seat.

He got in the drivers and sat down for a moment to relax, thinking about what to do with me probably. "Tom, would you like to sleep with me in my bed tonight? I didn't like the way I overheard you talking to yourself." He offered and looked at me with worry. I felt a bit humiliated he heard my useless bickering, but nodded anyway. It feels so calm and peaceful in his arms, I can't imagine what being all cozy and cuddled up next to him is like. But I plan to find out.

"Let's go home and grab something to eat, I have to upload a video I already edited then we can relax. I'll make some hot chocolate and we can watch a movie or something." He smiled a bit and started the car and I nodded again, so we drove home and went inside. Edd was in the living room, looking over the back of the couch and waving. He paused his show and greeted us happily. "Tom! I noticed what went on in your room..." He started.

I looked away with humiliation, feeling awful for what I made my friends go through. "I cleaned it all up and put in a new window already, I didn't have anything else to do, so it was fun. How did it go at the hospital?" He quickly got to the tea. "It went fine... I now have a medical recommendation to keep Tord by my side, so that's nice." I sarcastically stated. "It's not a big deal, I was going to stay by your side either way~" He teased right back and Edd giggled. "You two have done a complete 180."