First Video - 32

"A lot of people on these sites are acting, it'll be refreshing to see a cute boy just as you." Tord chuckled a little and looked around. "Why don't we do a quick little video, a phone recording? Just remember not to say any names. If you must, call me Daddy, it's anonymous and people here are used to it. It's just a nickname for dominant I guess." He offered and Tom nervously nodded. "So what do I do?" The voided boy inquired while laying back against the pillows near the head of the bed. "Nothing really, just let me take control and be yourself." Tord grinned giddily, getting his phone.

"Do as I tell you to, alright?" Tom nodded his head in agreement, then blushed and held Tomee bear over his face. "I'm not going to get your face in the video, don't worry." He reassured him, then began the recording. "Alright, spread your legs." He demanded calmly, to which Tom passively did as told, even though he was overwhelmed with embarrassment. "Good boy." The dominant smiled and moved in-between his thighs, setting a hand on the boy's waist since he knew that felt good.

He moved his hand down to his jeans, pressing his hand against his crotch and palming him slowly. "Mm, mn..." The voided boy mewled and pressed against the touch, already aching for stimulation. "Do you want more?" The dominant asked seductively. "Y-Yes please." Tom asked nicely, keeping his legs spread far apart patiently, unsure of what to expect

Tord pressed his hand against him harder, rubbing a little more rough which caused the cutie to moan loud. "M-More!" He moaned out, pressing against his hand even more now. The desperate baby was everything he ever could've asked for, so cute and needy. "More?" The dominant repeated and moved his hand away. "Y-Yes please!" Tom whimpered and pressed his legs against Tord's sides.

"Hm, let's see..." He gently pulled off Tom's jeans then tossed them aside. "Hold your legs up." He demanded next, and smirked a little seeing as Tom lifted his thighs and wrapped his arms around them. His skin was so perfect and soft, his thighs were large and curvy, he was so damn cute. Tord gently pressed two fingers into his entrance, hearing precious moans from the other immediately. "Don't cum until I say so, okay?" He inquired while starting to thrust his fingers in and out. "O-Okay Daddy." He moaned out adorably, bringing an even prouder smile to the dom's lips, surprised he actually said that.

He let the stagnating air fill with the precious pants, mewls, and whines coming from the baby in front of him. He let out the most precious short breaths, and would squirm every time he hit just the right spot. Tord struggled to remember how he even got to this place in life, it felt like not that long ago they were having a drunk fight at the counter late at night.

And now the boy he always thought was uptight, stressed, depressed, and rough around the edges, turns out to be the sweetest and most adorable little kitten in the whole wide world. Every little sound he made was heaven, it was hard not to go rough on the little baby. "I-I'm close!" Tom stammered out, starting to shiver and moan louder. "Don't cum kitten~" Tord cooed and continued to thrust even though he felt Tom tense up in pleasure.

"I-I can't hold b-back! Mmn!" He whimpered and shut his eyes tight. "Yes you can baby." Tord insisted and attempted to thrust deeper. Although he wanted so bad to behave, his mind was convincing him to feel the wonderful pleasure and making him take it sensitively. "I c-can't do it!" Tom cried out, wanting to release. "Just hold it in, don't be so pathetic." Tord huffed and watched the emotions on the boy's face turn to pure ecstasy as he released without permission.

"Hm..." The dominant let out a steady but low growl, pulling his fingers out. "I-I'm sorry D-Daddy." Tom had small tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "Legs down." He demanded, to which Tom put his legs back down on either sides of him. He traced his fingernails along the small male's thighs, feeling his soft skin before bringing his hand back and slapping it harshly. "D-Daddy!" Tom gasped loudly, letting out a slight moan along with it. "Did I give you permission to release?" The dom questioned lowly.

"N-No..." The voided boy said quietly, blushing sorrily. He braced himself as another hard slap hit his thigh, leaving red hand prints on them quickly. "MN!" He whined and shivered a little. "Next time I tell you what to do, you will listen, got it?" Tord said in his most intimidating tone. "Y-Yes, I understand." He nodded cutely although the camera couldn't see. "Alright, good boy." He went back to tracing his thigh with his fingertips soothingly then ended the recording.

"Looks like somebody needs to learn how to control themselves~" He smirked a little as Tom sat up and wrapped his arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "D-Did I do good?" He inquired hopefully. "You did incredible baby, you're so fucking cute." Tord smiled warmly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I can't believe you called me Daddy by the way." He stated casually, making the poor boy go even more red.