17.

S E R E N A  P O V.

I still can't believe it I'm Harry Styles girlfriend. I had recently just got out of the hospital yesterday, my sister told me I should stay home for one more day just to relax before going to school; But as for right now I'm just sitting my window thinking so much about my life. Thinking if I should run away from my problems but then again its going to make everything worse for me because I never know he maybe might hunt me down. The thing I'm most scared of is him killing me, even hurting my love ones. I bet he knows I'm dating Harry, he might watched did everything together. 

I know I need to tell Harry about my past but I'm scared, scared that he might leave me or just tell someone about it with even asking me. Why can't my life be normal with happy endings and magic things but no it had to be full with drugs and getting raped and even getting beat up for the rest of my life. I don't know when I plan on telling Harry about my past. I don't know if he will still like me after I tell him, Serena stop thinking that in you're head of course he'll still like you after you tell him about you're past. While I was sitting down by my window i felt kisses down my neck and hands around my wrist i knew who it was because I could smell his cologne.

"What are you thinking about baby."I feel Harry's lips move on my neck. I giggle a little knowing my neck is very tickles. 

"Just thinking how much I'm happy that I have you."As I turn around to look at him. My fingers guide up to his cheek as he brings his lips to my palm. 

"Well shouldn't I be the one to say that."He's say chuckling, I shake my head.

"What shall we do today, I don't want to be stuck here at home."I say with a pout, I had hope Harry could just kidnap me away from home.

"Babe you're sister said you need to rest and she asked me to make sure you're getting you're rest."I pout even more but Harry just pokes my nose while I stay pouting.

"I know but I'm tired of being here, take me somewhere please."I let my lips start to tumble, knowing Harry hates it when I cry.

"Are you trying to make a pout face so you can have me make you happy?" He asks while I just nod my head like a five year old.

"Yes pretty please baby."I feather my eyes and keep on pouting hoping it could work on him.

"Err fine, I can never say no to you."He says kissing my forehead and soon poking my nose.

"Yay!"I now had a proud smile knowing I got what I wanted.

"But I get to take you somewhere where I want."He tells me, soon a pout is on my face once again.

"Darn but we can't tell my sister about this deal."I tell him as I grab his hand into my mine. He smiles brightly at me.

"No deal without a kiss first babe"Hes so cheesy sometimes but I love it though. I soon kiss him so we can go and do whatever he decides to have us go.

"You got to leave the room now because I need to change." I tell him, while my lips goes straight into a thin line.

"Why don't I stay in here and you watch"He says with the biggest grin but I wasn't joking around.

"I'm serious Harry."My hands were now on my hip, I wasn't joking when I told Harry I was serious.

"Okay okay I'm leaving the room."He says putting his hand up in the air.

"Thank you."I tell him, before he could leave I give him a kiss on the cheek to make him less pouty on me.

"You're welcome love"As I was changing  I had decided to wear leggings and Harry's jack mills hoodie he gave it to me when we were leaving the hospital the other day. Once I got downstairs, Harry was putting on is coat and grabbing my hand into his.