9.

S E R E N A P O V. 

I still can't believe Harry wants to play piano, he never told me about it. Today, I might join the musical drama but I don't know yet if I want too. As I'm on my way to dance class. I decide to switch my cooking class into dance. Harry and Zayn weren't to happy about that I was leaving cooking class but I told them the dance room is not that far from the cooking class. When I saw Harry got happy I got happy. Harry and I have been talking a lot lately. He hasn't asked me out or anything. I'm just to scared to date or fall in love but if it is Harry, maybe I would give him and me a try. Harry is with me walking me to class when I told him I would be fine walking alone to class, but seems like he didn't want to listen either.

"So Harry I heard you were signing up for the musical drama?" as I said those words. His eyes went wide and that's when I start to really laugh, so hard that I could breath anymore.

"How you know."

"Mrs. May told me, she wants me to do it too." I tell him, as I lightly push him.

"If you sign up I will too, I was thinking about it. You know?" He says and stopping me right in front of the dance room.

"Okay then, I will sign up with you" I say.

"Okay, well here's your stop my lady." when he said that. I started to giggle, then he kiss my cheek while I was laughing my face went red super red as ever.

"Bye Serena!"Harry says waving at me and running to class while I just shake my head and laugh..

"Bye Harry"As he left I went in the dance room and started to dance. There's not a lot of people in the dance room. So I'm normally by myself, the teacher was here but she was in her office. While I was dancing, I started to sing with the song like I always do.

One last time by Ariana Grande

I was a liar I gave into the fire

I know I should've fought it at least I'm being honest

feel like a failure

'cause I know that I failed you

I should've done you better

'cause you don't want a liar (come on)

and I know, and I know, and I know

she gives you everything but, boy, I couldn't give it to you

and I know, and I know, and I know

that you got everything

but I got nothing here without you

so one last time

I need to be the one who takes you home

one more time

I promise after that, I'll let you go

baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart

all I really care is you wake up I'm my arms

one last time

I need to be the one hi takes you home

I don't deserve it

but stay with me a minute

I swear I'll make it worth it

can't you forgive me?

at least just temporarily I know that this is my fault

I should've been more careful (come on)