Prologue

Let me tell you my story of who I am my name is Serena Eleanor Torrez. Everyone calls me Rena short for Serena, I was born in Holmes Chapels. My parents are- how about we don't talk about them right now. We will get to that later on. So you're maybe thinking I'm just a normal girl living a normal life. Ha funny! because I'm not. It wasn't easy growing up if you think of that way, I grew up as a quiet girl I never talked to people but the only people I talk to is my friends, who are the closest thing I only have right now. The only two real best friends I have, are Alexandra Lopez and Zayn Malik. Now back to my parents well they hate me and my older sister Nina. I did once have a brother but passed away when I was a little girl. Back to what I was saying, they weren't well, they aren't and not the greatest parents at all I will say. I get hit by my mother who's always high on drugs and I get raped by my father who's always drunk every night and that doesn't make anything better. Growing up wasn't easy for me. I don't think I will ever be the same girl that I used to be when I was little, I'm slowly falling apart. I'm going deeper into my demons, I'm letting myself fall apart. I didn't know how to save myself or found myself ever again but that's when everything changes for me when he comes along and changes everything for me but it wasn't him changing my life, it was the things that were changing our life just by day and night.

It was something that changed both our life that day.

_

This is my first book and I know it has bad grammars and all. So please do not judge or comment rude stuff, please understand this is my first book on wattpad and I'll be going through every chapter and fixing it up and changing some things up but still being the same as it is now but better words and grammars and better spelling and better understanding. 

Also, there are three books to this book. The list will be under below and I will show you what book is published. 

CAUSE OF SERIES:

BOOK ONE: Because of Him: Published

BOOK TWO: Because of Her: unpublished

BOOK THREE: Before Them: unpublished

BOOK FOUR: UNDECIDED YET/NO TITLE