6.

S E R E N A P O V.

"Rena are you okay now?" Demi asks me while pulling away from me and wipes away some of my fresh tears. I think I'm okay now. We had been sitting here for the pass hour, and now I think the party must be over by now.

"Yeah"I say and sitting down on the chair, I was still in the dress and I was already wanting to be in pjs and just sleep for hours after crying so much.

"So can you tell me what happen and why did you came here running?" she asks me. She looks at me with worried eyes.

"Demi, I'm falling apart, my life is not full of happiness. I'm never happy, the only thing that takes my pain away is music. Things are starting to change because of a boy who came in the picture. Every time he's around me I get the chills, good chills Demi I'm not ready to love or date. I don't want to get hurt, when i'm already getting hurt by my parents. Why did it had to be me, when it could've been someone else." I say out of breathe and looking at Demi, she just stay still and doesn't say anything I just cry even more harder then I was before. Things were going crazy with my heart and head.

"Well Rena, I'm gonna tell you this here and now." Demi tells me and standing in front of me and makes me look at her.

" You're just scared to face of falling in love because you're putting yourself down because your letting you're parents get too you. Don't let them push you down hard, I know you can fight this then you think you can Rena. You are stronger than you are, you are beautiful than you see. You always put others before you. God maybe send him to help this beautiful girl, who has a broken heart and hasn't found herself there yet. Not everyone has wings, you are a person who doesn't have wings because you haven't let someone special to help you build those wings of yours."Once Demi finish talking too me. I come to realize she was right about it.

"But I'm just scared." I say while crying, I couldn't control my crying anymore. I shouldn't be scared or feel this way.

"Honey some of us have to face the world, we can't hide forever can we?" She gives me hug once again and wipes the tears that have streaming down my face for a while now.

"Demi why do you have to be so right" I ask her and calming down now.

"Because I'm looking out for my little cousin." She says looking at me and holding my chin to look at her.

"Thanks Demi boo" I tell her and hug her one more tie before she let's go of me.

"Your welcome Rena cakes." she said kissing my temple and while lau

" I think you should stay the night here to sleep, since you had a long night." She tells me while getting up and grabbing some blankets from the hall closet and going to get me some clothes to sleep in.. 

"Yeah I think I do." I say in an amused tone, I was already tired and ready to sleep already.

"Goodnight Rena." She says leaving me in the living with my thoughts.

"Goodnight Demi" I tell her and fall into a deep sleep, while dreaming about a green eye boy who seems to be making my life better by day and night.

When I woke up this morning I told Demi I was heading home because Alexandra and Hannah wanted to hang out. Once I left Demi's place I went and got ready to go meet the girls at Starbucks. The girls asked me why I left the party so soon. I just told them I ended up not feeling good, but Alex gave me that look saying "I know your lying and we will talk about this later."

"Let's go to the mall" says Hannah who looks bored being at Starbucks.

"Okay Rena do you wanna go go?" Alex says getting up and looking at me, I think for a minute if I want too but I shake my head. I needed to finish some homework i had got.