-12- 🌗 Liberate You

En başından başla

"Hello?" He sighs in frustration, which is odd because he would know it's me calling by the caller ID.

"Tharn..." I try to say, but it comes out more like a moan. Oh, well. Whatever gets him here the soonest. I'm not going to pretend I don't know that Tharn loves it when I moan his name.

"Type? Are you okay?"

"Tharn, I— fuck!" Pleasure hits me like a tidal wave from hearing the concern in Tharn's voice. My cock is throbbing in my pants, just aching for his touch. "Tharn, I need you. Now."

Tharn pauses for a split second, and I know his slow mind is catching onto the fact that I'm in heat. "I'll be there soon," he promises before hanging up.

I toss my phone on my desk and curl up on my bed. I take deep breaths, trying to hold onto what little self control I have until Tharn gets here.

It's a very painful ten minutes before I smell Tharn's scent. I jump up and race to the door, throwing it open before he has the chance to knock.

Tharn is shocked for a brief second before my scent hits him with full force, and his eyes darken. His gaze rakes my body with so much heat and lust that I'm squeezing my legs together. My skin is tingling with the need to be touched by him, to feel his tender caresses along my body.

"Tharn..." I mewl with need.

Tharn growls, and the sound sends a shiver of excitement through my body. He pushes his way into my room and kicks the door shut. I gasp when Tharn yanks me into his embrace, his arms wrapping around my waist. I wind my arms around his neck. The rapidly growing scent rolling off his body has me melting in his arms. Tharn buries his nose into the crook of my neck, breathing me in, and I just about lose it.

I dip my head and nuzzle my nose against Tharn's cheek to get his attention. As soon as he lifts his head, I crush my lips against his. Tharn groans into my mouth, sweeping his tongue along my bottom lip. I wholeheartedly welcome his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues swirl together, battling for dominance.

Sometimes, Tharn will relinquish control of the kiss and let me dominate his mouth. It gives me a thrill to have control over the 'mighty future alpha'. But today, he's completely taking control of the situation, of my mouth and body. His kiss is hot and wild, kissing me so hard that our fangs brush together.

Tharn's hands move downward and he roughly grabs my ass. He kneads my ass before pulling me up, making me yelp. I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist. Tharn starts pressing bruising kisses along my throat, leaving a burning trail behind. My head falls back to give him more access.

"Tharn," I moan, louder than I intended to. "Shit, the door."

Tharn growls in annoyance, then carries me over to the door and clicks the lock. Satisfied, I tighten my hold around his neck and bury my face against his throat. Using my tongue, I trace a path from the base of this throat to his ear before suckling on that sweet spot below his earlobe. Tharn moans appreciatively and carries me over to the bed. He throws me down and I land on the soft mattress with a gasp. I go to sit up, but Tharn is already crawling over me and pinning me down on the bed. I squirm under his weight, wanting to regain some control, but Tharn has my wrists pinned to the bed, and I'm no match for his alpha strength.

"Tharn..." I whine, squirming against him.

"You are mine," Tharn growls in my ear, causing my breath to hitch. "No one is going to change that."

I can only whimper in response. Part of me wants to snap at him and remind him that I don't belong to anybody. But a bigger part of me — probably the part that driven by the heat — is really turned on by his possessive behavior.