NON-CANON EXTRA: Team, Champ, and Techno

Since so many of you shipped Techno and Champ, here's a "what if" scenario about Team, Champ, and Techno.

This is NON-CANON, which means it does NOT actually happen in my story universe. This was just for fun.

~~~

*Team's POV*

When I imagined my 18th birthday, this sure as hell wasn't what I pictured.

Standing in the middle of the hall at school, frozen while walking towards my two best friends who are currently gaping at each other. As we were just getting back from spring break, this was our first time seeing each other after turning 18. The age we're supposed to find our mate.

Or... in my case... mates.

Because right now, staring at my two best friends, my wolf is leaping around in my mind, screaming 'mates'. As in both of my best friends.

Seeming to sense me, they turn their heads in my direction; their eyes widening even more then they already were. I stammer, not quite sure what to say in this situation. I've never considered the possibility of having a male mate, let alone two male mates.

"Uh... hey," Champ awkwardly greets me, shuffling his feet.

"Hi," I finally manage to say, my cheeks flushing red as I look between Champ and Techno.

"Hi," Techno says shyly, blushing in an adorable way that makes me want to scoop him up and drown him in kisses.

Wait, what the fuck?

Since when do I think Techno is adorable?

"So... this is a thing," Champ chuckles nervously. "What should we do?"

"What do you mean?" I question, tilting my head.

"I mean, I've never heard of three wolves being mated together. Have you?"

Techno and I exchange looks before shaking our heads. I've heard of men being mates, but never three wolves being mates; let alone three male wolves. I'm not sure who we would talk to for advice. Although... do we really need advice?

"It's different, for sure," Techno chimes in. "But it should work the same as it does for any other mates. Right?"

"But that means we'd have to mate," Champ says slowly, looking between me and Techno. "All three of us."

My cock twitches in my pants, slightly alarming me from how quickly by body is reacting to my former friends. Yesterday, the idea of being with two guys at once would've repulsed me. But now... my wolf is growling with the need to pin them both down and show them who they belong to.

"We don't have to rush anything," Techno points out. "We can take things one day at a time."

Champ and I nod in agreement as the bells rings, although none of us make a move to leave. We glance at each other, already feeling the effects of being mates and not wanting to be away from each other.

"I'll see you guys later," Champ finally squeaks, cheeks bright red and he turns and speeds down the hallway. I chuckle at his adorable reaction before turning back to Techno.

"Are you okay with this?" I ask him. "Having two guys as your mates?"

Techno laughs nervously. "It's not something I saw coming, to be honest. I'm not sure how to feel." His confession makes my heart sink slightly. It must've shown on my face, because he quickly speaks up again. "But that doesn't mean I'm going to reject you two! You guys are my best friends, and I care about you."