Sacrifice for brothers

During the time of separation, a betrayal came to know Sukh's step father changed their property papers. Sukh got the land for farming at one place from his grand father and his siblings got at two different places. So, his step father decided to give the good land to his child instead gave the barn land to Sukh. But, Sukh did not said anything, let go is always in his nature. On the other hand, all the machinery that they bought together, his sibling did not give him anything even from the home partition. 

The money that they lend was not divided into three shares. Sukh has to pay that money because according to his brothers

"We do not know where the money was used he was doing all the work, even he was ploughing their fields also we did not get anything."

They didn't understand that he was doing everything for them, he was for their study and other needs. He did two marriages on his own, nobody was there to help him. But he didn't say anything and sacrifice for his brothers and didn't take anything from the partition.

The time was crucial because Sukh was alone and broken, he thought he did everything to bind the family together but he failed. He had nothing with him once again he was at the point where he was 13 years ago. But, one thing he owed was his wife who was there for him to help him.

His in laws helped him to start new journey, they helped him by providing a couple of cows and some food. Sukh lend some money to build his home to survive with his family. A one room home without doors and windows but with his own family. That was the reason he was able to start a new journey.