Happiness turns into sadness

The phase of the happiness is no longer. After 25 days of the birth of the child his father was expired. He was no more in his life to see him playing and gave him love in his life, his mother was now alone to take care of Sukh. His maternal grandparents think that their daughter is too young. How can she take care of her child?

This was the worst scenario in the past (in Punjab) at that time. If a lady is widow in her young age, then she got married to one of his husband's brother if they are unmarried without the permission of the lady.

Here was the case his husband's elder brother was unmarried and the age difference was huge in them. But, for the sake of his child she agreed to marry.

After five years she got pregnant with a child again with boy. In the few coming years, she gave birth to two more child one girl and one boy. Now the priorities for his stepfather changed. He was more focused for his children. He was not getting the care. This behavior of his parents broke him emotionally.

At the age of 13 another tragedy was happened his stepfather was not with them, he died. Now, the responsibility of the family was on him. He must take care of his family. For this he left his study and start working in the fields.

A child who needs a care and love from his parents now struggle for the survival.