"Hogwarts but in Korea – oh, Jennie had a red tie and Jisoo was green, so that was their courses – here I thought it was just style." Lisa grins.

"Tardiness for three consecutive times is considered as absent. Three absences from a single subject will be considered as a drop – now that can't be good." Lisa frowned, "This feels like high school, I thought college professors don't note down absences but I guess since this is a high ranking school – the University would be very strict." she shrugs.

"The main campus will close at exactly 9 pm. No one is allowed to enter or stay inside at the designated time unless given permission by the higher authority....." Lisa continues to read while eating in between.

"....Boys are not allowed to enter the Girl's dormitory, same with the Girls not allowed to enter the Boy's dormitory. Anyone caught doing so will be properly penalized. Boy Dormitory is named Zeus while Girls Dormitory is named Hera...." Lisa pauses, "Is the owner of this school a book geek?"

Lisa leans back to the chair, "Each floor of the dormitory has a certain course assigned to them, depending on how the head of the house – also known as the landlady or landlord, chooses to arrange it. For example, first floors are assigned to Health Sciences field – only students from this course will be assigned a room on that floor."

"This school is so dramatic, I think im getting a headache–" Lisa massages her temple but continues to read the handbook.

Once Lisa was satisfied that her questions were answered, she stopped reading and closed the book shut – at the same time, she was already finished eating.

Lisa placed the book on top of the coffee table and started cleaning her mess, she put the used utensils and stuff inside the brown paper bag – then she threw it on a garbage can near the small hallway in her room.

"What time is it..." Lisa took her phone and looked for her charger since she was already on Low Battery.

"Didn't notice it was already 10, guess I'll have to clean myself up and go to sleep – maybe I'll buy my school supplies tomorrow." Lisa plugged her charger into the socket and charged her phone.

Lisa then took some fresh new clothes, her towel, and a toothbrush inside her bathroom.

×-×-×-×

"No Jennie," Jisoo states with a firm tone while staring warily at her younger sibling.

Jennie didn't like to be said 'No', she burst out in anger, "But why?! You could easily move me to–"

Jisoo cut her off, "I can but I won't. If you want to make arrangements then do it on your own," she sneered, "Go ask Chaerin to give you an extra space on that floor but from what I know – there is none."

"Fine! I don't need your help!" Jennie turns around to stomp her way out of their living room and upstairs to her room.

"Why do you want to move to the dorms anyway?! The last time mother coaxed you to stay there, you rejected it because according to you – it was 'too small' or it didn't fit your standards! Now you want to stay there?! What's wrong with you!" Jisoo shouts out, her head was turning darker and angrier from her sister's actions.

The maids present in the Kim's manor cowered in the walls, afraid to interject between the two siblings in fear that they'd be the ones targeted by their mistress's temper.

"Mind your own business." Jennie turns around again to stare darkly at her sister.

"Really? And you even asked me for help earlier." Jisoo retaliates, her eyes narrow dangerously.