19|THANKSGIVING ANNOUNCEMENT

Start from the beginning

      I make my way back to the dining room where everyone was still at.

      "What was that?" Alma asks looking up at me. "It was none of your business." I said as she raises her hand to hit my arm but I catch it. "I'm leaving. I'll try to be back before everyone starts getting ready." I said releasing her arm and walk away.

      Tommy hands me my jacket as he puts on his. Forgetting that he was here and that he gave to come with me.

      His presence just scared 'SECURITY'.

      Black combat boots with his Utility pants tucked in and Gun hoisters wrapped around his thighs. Black skin tight turtle neck and utility vest.

      At least he wasn't cramping my style while with me.

      He raised his hand for my keys but I shook my head. "I'm driving." I said as I hop in. He goes around and gets in the passenger. I didn't bother buckling up as I just drove out the gate and down the street not caring about the speed limit.

      "Where's Your boyfriend?" He asks turning down the music I had playing. "I sent him home."

      "Why?!" He asks turning to me. "If he stayed I would still be in bed sore." I admitted. He shakes his head because of me sharing that. "And is he able to do that?" He asks making me turn to him. "Why are you asking?" He shrugs. "Because you would avoid the questions I'll ask." I roll my eyes and kept driving. Thinking if I should tell him.

      "Ask away?" I said.

      He didn't waste a second asking away. I tried my best to explain and answer every question. Making sure to explain my part of some questions he asks that I was much apart of.

      It was cut short as I parked my car in front of the flower shop. "Why are we here?" He asks checking out the place. "I'm getting flowers for my mom. Also this is the place Joshua gets his weed." He glares at me. "What? I smoked weed since fifth grade." That didn't help me. "Marijuana's illegal for you to smoke!" He exclaimed. "Well I do. And don't forgot I'm fucking a 26 year old." I said getting out the car as he does a second later. "I'm not le-"

      "Please. I just need something to relieve me from the stress." I said stopping him. He looks down at me as I look up at him. I do my puppy eyes that I haven't done in years. "That's not working on me." He says as I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder. "Let's get back in the car then." I said turning around while still looking down. "Fine." He says as I jump up. It's always work. My puppy eyes always work when he tries to not give into it.

      He rolls his eyes as he opens the door for me.

      "Hide your guns." I said as we entered in the flower shop. The cashier all the way in the back.

      We just walked towards the already cut flowers. I grab the wrapping paper and start picking up flowers myself. Picking out my mother's favorite flowers. Along with some I've seen in her garden.

      I sneeze after a minute in my jacket. "Allergies?" Tommy asks behind me. "Only to Frangipani's." I said looking around and spotting them. I smile as I grab one to top it all off. I hand it over to him as I make one for Alma and the girls. As a apology for my rude behavior.