Chapter 15

Honestly guys I have no fucking clue what I just wrote....but um I'm hoping you guys will like it! 😭😭😂😂

*Little message at the end!*

Also this isn't really edited so lay off me😑😂.......

Four months ago…

One second she was in front of him and in the next, she is standing directly in front of the man that is responsible for her pain.

"Well well well…if it isn't the whore I've been looking for-"

"Be quiet." 

It wasn't a growl nor did she shout. It was simply a forced command that smoothly rolled off the tip of her tongue, a command so powerful even Atlas couldn't disobey. With malicious intent on making him as uncomfortable as possible, with her mind she made the chains around the putrid pathetic man tighten, "I didn't give you permission to talk filth." 

Atlas took a step back, leaning himself against the wall to get a good view of his chosens first taste of bloodlust. He wasn't expecting her to look so…

Maybe I should just bend her over those bars and fuck her into oblivion…

Atlas lightly shakes that thought-more like statement out of his head. Now is not the time to lose any of his control to the likes of him. He is there for moral support and to make sure she doesn't lose control; is what he kept telling himself repeatedly. That is until he got hit with a wave of her sweet pheromones and that reminder got thrown out the window.

"I should gut you out like the pig you are." She mutters, "I want to make you suffer in the worst way possible, in a way where your screams will do nothing but make me laugh. This hell I'm about to put you in will make you beg for forgiveness, but the only forgiveness that I could possibly give you is death…" Within seconds her once innocent doe eyes turned into piercing ice with her pupils slit--they resembled the eyes of a dragon. "And I don't think I'll be forgiving you anytime soon."

Present

It's been almost four months since he last saw her.

Four months since he has been on a torrid and quite chaotic chase with the devil.

Perched up on a thick tree branch, his large amber eyes narrow as he pinpoints his one and only target. His waist length raven hair and thin black clothes were absolutely soaked from the heavily pouring rain, the winds were almost as wild as the look in her fiery eyes. A storm was brewing and it was her doing. Darkness covered the land as if it were a heavy blanket, her pheromones hovered in the atmosphere--so thick, it was barely possible to breathe. It moved like fog and killed the weak things that creeped and crawled about. Atlas was the only one beside her prey that could withstand her in close range. Well unless she deemed otherwise. 

The earth beneath then was radiant; the greens and browns standing up against the vibrant color, red. The color is so dark but so bright. Like an artist her weapon is her paintbrush, blood being the paint, the canvas are the bodies of her victims, and finally her muse are the murder scenes that are created within her mind. And like an artist she has her fans. One of them so happens to be watching her create another masterpiece from above, in a tree eighteen miles away.

He's been watching her ever since she popped up under his radar six days ago. Before that, it had almost been a month since he'd even smelled her scent. It was a good thing Atlas had packed light because the second he stepped foot on his private plane, she made her presence known. As he inhaled her scent, everything he had in his hands dropped on the ground, and then he was gone. Almost as if he'd just disappeared into thin air, but of course he didn't. It was simply his speed at a normal pace. Not even a full minute into the chase, Atlas knew exactly what she was up to, and he wasn't surprised. If anything he expected it to be like this, they are similar to each other in more ways than one.

The Lunas BloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara