Chapter 12

*Important message at end, read if you care*

It only takes one second to lose control.

The words of his old mentor laid heavy in his mind as he held his chosen down by the hip. He was so close to giving into his beast's desire, that if he had kept going, he would’ve ripped her hymen to shreds. No doubt in the world she would've been filled with his seed to the brim, impregnated in the most aggressive way he knew how. Lord knows, that not a second of it would be slow and gentle--with the way he was feeling, it would have been brutal, hard, sweaty and fast. Barbaric. That kind of raw sex that'll change the way you think, breathe, eat, sleep--life changing.

Though that's what he wanted, he couldn't do that to her, not now at least. He understood more than anyone, how precious a virginity is. Mate or not, their first time should be special and thoughtful. Loving maybe.

Not on the damn shower floor.

Looking over her with hooded eyes, he groans almost painfully. All bare and open, her tawny, sepia skin glowed with a thin layer of sweat. Her big doe eyes radiate a bright persian blue with cyan flames burning within the irises. Atlas shutters his eyes close before slightly squinting; all of a sudden it was hard to breathe. His heart raced faster than ever, he wanted her so bad that it was hard for him to actually stop touching her. He removed himself from making any more moves yes, but, his hand still remained on top of her thigh and on her hip. Trying to remove himself completely away is a task in itself it seemed. He couldn't find it in himself to move away from her warm and inviting body.

God so warm and beautiful…

Flaws were never an issue in his eyes. He liked all of her--dare he say love. He loved that she wasn't the perfect being most men prefer these days. She was thick no doubt. Her little pouch was cute and squishy, perfect for a pillow. Her thighs big and strong, they jiggled when she walked. Her ass; mercy me her ass.

He groans again, this time even louder. He loved that despite his hands being as big as they are, there were just still so much to grab. Her waist wasn't big and it wasn't tiny. For the most part she was partly flat outside of the little pouch, she didn't really have much of a gut. I guess you can say she had some edges that weren't smooth. Nonetheless, Atlas didn't care. She is sexy. And if she was attractive in his eyes alone, that made it even better. Her breast….

Not gonna go there.

He will lose control.

Even in this state, Atlas had enough control to recognize that his little mate wasn't exactly alone, enjoying his touches. Her thick lips had a slight gap in between each other, showing the edges of her semi-perfect teeth. Right away, he saw the peaks of her descended canines--sharp and pointed just above the brim of her bottom lip.

Atlas had always been a calm, cool collected person. Most of the time. Borderline psychopath? Maybe. But a hothead, no, not likely. He had figured that Vanessa was the same as him; split into three beings. He felt it in the classroom, her beast had made quite an appearance during that little spute she had with one of his Alpha's son's. It surprised him when he saw how sly and cunning that side of her was-- so calculated and sharp with her words. Yet, the little pup wasn't a dull submissive either, which had surprised him.

Normally, the beastly side would be the opposite of their human, but this one wasn't quite different from her human. The way she stared him down--she acknowledged his authority and then presented her own. She screamed confidence, dominance. Her presence alone, was somewhat... overbearing. And that made Atlas steer back in caution. If he were to be brutally honest, it stirred something deep within him that wasn't the kind of thing to be any good. His gusts twist every time a surge of her power evacuates from her body and travels through him and the room like a tidal wave. He didn't like this at all.