Sneak Peek(Not edited)

"How long has it been already?" Chris asked with wide eyes. Jack chucked lightly as he glanced over his shoulder at the young Beta.

"They've been fucking for four days now at least..." Chris's eyes bulged out of his skull, "No fucking way-"

"OH FUCK!"

Vanessa screamed as he thrusted deeper inside her. He had her pinned down, stomach flat on the bed with his arm wrapped around her neck, just pounding into her with no mercy. Her mind was blank and all she could think about was how he was going to fuck her next. She gasped, she moaned, she screamed-she screamed her ass off, she had lost count of how many times he's made her come. She didn't even know what day it was or how many it had been for that matter.

"Atlas baby you-" He pulls her up by her neck, still thrusting, he made her sit up on her knees and arched her back. His thick muscled thighs sat on either side of her as drilled into her like his life depended on it.

"Ah fuck baby...do you see...do you see what you do to me? I can't stop fucking you. You feel so good baby. So. Fucking. Good." He said thrusting harder with each word. He had mirrors all around his room, including the ceiling. And he made her watch him destroy her body for days; she was watching him now. His golden eyes were staring right at her and they were filled with heavy, intoxicating lust. Sweat covered their bodies like a blanket, but what she loved the most from this sight, was how well she could see what he was doing to her.

Wrapping his hand around her neck, he bit the tip of her ear just before whispering, "I'm going to fill you up with my cum."

"Oh God I'm gonna-I-I'm cu-cumming-" she said breathlessly, shaking, quivering and creaming around his cock.

I DID IT AGAIN YALL!

Again this is literally just a snippet of what I have for chapter 16. Like I've said before its pretty fucking spicy LMFAO😂😂😂

I haven't edited ch 16 yet so that's what i'm going to be doing in the mean time but I just had to post something so yall know im still alive and well...I've just been pretty fucking lazy and haven't had any motivation for a while now😞 but I'm hoping you guys didn't lose faith in me and still love me bc I still love y'all😭😭😭😭

ANYWAYS!

I hope you guys like it please comment/vote/share

I love you're guys comments it really helps!

-Night🍆🍆🍆

Ps: if you dont like the smut....it gets worse😊 toodles✌✌✌