CHAPTER 15 (Teaser)

THIS IS ONLY A TEASER, NOT THE FULL CHAPTER.

I will delete this before I post the actual chapter, which is soon. I just didn't want to keep you guys hanging....

Enjoy!

It's been almost four months since he last saw her.

Four months since he has been on a rampid, torrid and quite chaotic chase with the devil.

Perched up on a thick tree branch, his beady eyes narrow. His hair and clothes were soaked from the heavily pouring rain, the winds were almost as wild as the look in her fiery eyes. A storm was brewing and it was her doing. Darkness covered the land as if it were a heavy blanket, her pheromones hovered in the atmosphere--so thick, it made it hard to breathe. It moved like fog and killed the weak things that creeped an crawled about. Atlas was the only one besides her prey that could withstand her in close range. Unless she deemed otherwise.

The earth beneath them was radiant; the greens and browns standing up against the vibrant color, red. The color so dark but so bright. Like an artist, her weapon is her paintbrush, blood is the paint, the canvas are the bodies of her victims and her muse is the murder scenes that are created in her mind. And like an artist she has her fans. One of them happens to be watching her create another painting from above in a tree eighteen miles away.

Though he's quite far, he could see her clearly. She'd just finished gutting out a human woman. Her screams of immense pain brought her pleasure, he could see it in the way her eyes glowed. She dropped the woman-who is nothing but a heap of deteriorating flesh on the ground and wiped her bloody claws across her mouth. The corner of her full lips lift as she lifts her head and looks directly into his eyes. Atlas chilled while looking into the eyes of a monster that took over his chosen.

"Hello my love. Have you been watching me this entire time? No need to hide from me, I don't bite..." A sickening chuckle vibrates through her chest, "Well unless you want me too."

Atlas remains silent.

She tilts her head with a pout, "Not talking to me huh? Is it the bodies?" She asks, then points towards the massive pile of hundreds of corpse she left in the middle of the field. "I apologize, they kind of stink."

He blinks.

"Nothing?" She rolls her blazing cyan eyes. "I haven't seen you in four months and this is how you greet me. With nothing. Not even a single word. Such an Atlas thing to do." She grunts as she kicks a steaming fleshy heap to the side. "You know I've been having a little fun since I've taken over our body. My human misses you so much, it's really weird. Four months ago she fantasize about killing you--well most of that was really me but her nonetheless." she smirks.

"Atlas," She purrs his name, "Did you really come here to stop my fun? Because if so, then come down here and face me like the true monster I know you are. Otherwise leave me the fuck alone."

________________________________________________________________________________

Vanessa bout to be like:

Until next time folks! See y'all soon!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER TO COMMENT/LIKE / SHARE

P.S.: I legit love reading your guys comments it literally lifts my spirits up to see that there are people out there that read and actually enjoys my writing even though I think it's shit lmao. Love you guys and please let me know what you think!